Hoffa on self driving trucks

IMG_20161008_163158533.jpg

hyena

View attachment 99509
I stay in the union forum now. If she wants to get rid of it that's her choice. Anyone who would beg her to not do it needs to get a life. She won't do it. She wants to say she is going to do it. She took the site off line a couple fridays ago. This drama brings hits. As much as it pains me to agree with @Bubblehead he's right about this. The picture above is a what happened when a fellow union brother started a thread about me being banned. It got so many hits and replies in such a short time she shut her site off.
Who did that? Lol

LeadBelly

Banned
Different areas are different. This obviously isn't all Amish. That's like saying all blacks or all whites or all Asians.

I know of 4 different areas of the country with Amish populations. None of them had puppy mills.
It's the same in Rhode Island. Like I said my wife and I are really into this stuff. I don't know if you are a dog guy or advocate but we are. In Ohio Amish treat their animals very poorly.

LeadBelly

Banned
You seemed really angry at the thought that they might profit off of this site.
I hope they make a million off this site. It's a good site. There was a time that I would have sent her money to pay for the service. I pmed her that offer in the past. I could care less how much it's worth or anything like that. I don't like some of the stuff here but who really cares. It's just a chat room.

LeadBelly

Banned
Nope. You're spreading misinformation again. You have by far been the participant here that has reported the most other members in the 17 years this community has existed. By far. Posts you wrote have been reported a few times by other members. You have reported many many many posts made by others and complained a lot via private message to me about what other members have posted.

Also misinformation. You're so predictable...
So are you honey. I think you are getting dementia. I was the most reported so you told me to report things directly to you. You twist it how you want to. It's your site. You can change anything you want just like you can give away other people's information or IP address information. I really don't care what you do or say. You always win because it's your house. I'm right on with a lot of this stuff and I know it. That's all that matters. Keep filtering out Zuckerman and leave Hoffa up. It shows that I'm right.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
All of the threads should be immediatly deleted. They should delete it or move it to current events.

In the spirit of free speech, freedom of expression, and matter of my own personal opinion, I think @cheryl @tonyexpress are doing the right thing keeping these threads open.

For the last few years it's just been rehashed political bs.

That's exactly what it is now, and although I respect the fervor and passion of the members in the union threads, I really don't want all that left-wing, right-wing, this guy is better than that guy BS spilling out into the other threads. Myself as well as others, are guilty of going off-topic, and derail the hell outta the other threads without the help of union politics speeding the cause.

The union threads and current events are a perfect place for the radical thinking of their members.

LeadBelly

Banned
In the spirit of free speech, freedom of expression, and matter of my own personal opinion, I think @cheryl @tonyexpress are doing the right thing keeping these threads open.

That's exactly what it is now, and although I respect the fervor and passion of the members in the union threads, I really don't want all that left-wing, right-wing, this guy is better than that guy BS spilling out into the other threads. Myself as well as others, are guilty of going off-topic, and derail the hell outta the other threads without the help of union politics speeding the cause.

The union threads and current events are a perfect place for the radical thinking of their members.
Dude she's bluffing. She will never get rid of the union forum or this site. It's all an attention grab.