Hoffa

skippy17

Hoffa gotta go VOTE ZUCKERMAN get your ballot in time is running out, don't be fooled by Hoffa anymore, time for better representation.....................

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm not predicting a winner

I will.

It's H&H.... all the way.

The reason I say this, is only 200,029 ballots have been received.

And that is subject, to them being valid.

https://www.ibtvote.org/files/Website Update 11.8.16.pdf

A low voter turnout, favors the incumbent.

I'm not predicting a winner, but it was never a foregone conclusion and will be much closer than you think.

A win, is a win.

-Bug-

As an aside;

With such little participation by the members....

Does another victory ensure, this is the last time, members will have a right to vote

for Officers of the IBT ??

It could be handed off to the elected delegates.

Food for thought.

Why keep wasting the (members) money, on an election.... that TDU can't win ??

Hofficer Hater

I will.

It's H&H.... all the way.

The reason I say this, is only 200,029 ballots have been received.

And that is subject, to them being valid.

https://www.ibtvote.org/files/Website Update 11.8.16.pdf

A low voter turnout, favors the incumbent.

A win, is a win.

-Bug-

As an aside;

With such little participation by the members....

Does another victory ensure, this is the last time, members will have a right to vote

for Officers of the IBT ??

Food for thought.

Why keep wasting the (members) money, on an election.... that TDU can't win ??

You're a funny guy. About 2 million Less people voted in this presidential election than in 2012. The low voter turnout didn't help the establishment candidate win the 270 electoral college votes.

The anti establishment vote has Hoffa very worried and that was revealed yesterday morning in a conference call by the Hoffa-Hall slate.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You're a funny guy. About 2 million Less people voted in this presidential election than in 2012. The low voter turnout didn't help the establishment candidate win the 270 electoral college votes.

The anti establishment vote has Hoffa very worried and that was revealed yesterday morning in a conference call by the Hoffa-hall slate.
I guess you missed the "incumbent" part of his post. SMH

LeadBelly

Banned

The anti establishment vote has Hoffa very worried and that was revealed yesterday morning in a conference call by the Hoffa-hall slate.
Please don't wimp out next week when you lose. Please come on here so I can emasculate you please.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As an aside;

With such little participation by the members, does another victory ensure, this is the last time, members will have a right to vote for Officers of the IBT ??
Food for thought.
Why keep wasting the (members) money, on an election.
I have a better idea.

How about we keep the election.....and do away with the Convention and the Delegates....and save that money instead???.....while ensuring a true democratic election?

Due to the evolution of social media, we all saw in great detail, how those "Delegates" operate....and it was truly embarrassing.

Health "food" for thought.

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Due to the evolution of social media

Social Media, is a refuge for the weak minded millennials.

Like the (modern) mindset of, "Everyone gets a trophy".

This is the Teamsters.... not the girl scouts.

(Although, I like their cookies) :biggrin:

Due to the evolution of social media, we all saw in great detail, how those "Delegates" operate....and it was truly embarrassing.

Embarrassing for TDU ??

Yep.

It showed, how little support they have.

-Bug-

wide load

I have a better idea.

How about we keep the election.....and do away with the Convention and the Delegates....and save that money instead???.....while ensuring a true democratic election?

Health "food" for thought.

~Bbbl~™
Shouldn't you be at least qualified to run for international office? We don't really have a congress and or a senate as a buffer for inexperience.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Shouldn't you be at least qualified to run for international office? We don't really have a congress and or a senate as a buffer for inexperience.
What would those "qualifications" be?

How are those "qualifications" presently quantified, aside from the delegate system in place?

Pretty sure that current events show that Congress and or the Senate is not "a buffer for inexperience" in governmental politics ?

Last edited:

wide load

What would those "qualifications" be?

How are those "qualifications" presently quantified, aside from the delegate system in place?

Pretty sure that current events show that Congress and or the Senate is not "a buffer for inexperience" in governmental politics ?
You think they will blindly support everything?

LeadBelly

Banned
James P. Hoffa grew up on picket lines and in union meetings. He is the only son of James R. Hoffa, former General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. On his 18th birthday, Hoffa received his own union card and was sworn in by his father. Prior to becoming Administrative Assistant to Michigan Joint Council 43, Hoffa was a labor lawyer in Detroit for 25 years.

TEAMSTER CAREER

1960s: Teamster laborer in Detroit and Alaska, loading and unloading freight from ships, driving trucks and buses, and operating heavy equipment.
E
1968-93: Teamster attorney representing members in workers compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters; represented Teamster joint councils and local unions.

1993-98: Administrative Assistant to the President of Michigan Joint Council 43.

1999-Present: General President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

All accurate info. Also he has consistently PAID HIS DUES since the 60's. He worked unloading ships on the Great Lakes, and he worked driving trucks, heavy equipment and buses in Alaska during the construction of the BEMIS (Ballistic Missle Early Warning System) military base.