Holding on to yesterday

Jim Kemp

Did anyone mention "PACKAGE CAR"? What an archaic term. A lot of the older mgt. gets insulted if you call it a "TRUCK".

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Raquel Welch gets for gorgeous as she gets older, you can say the same about Suzanne Somers. BTW, While in Universal Studios California, a limo pulled up and who should step out? Suzanne Somers! She looks even better in person.

old levi's

blank space
Who else remembers the figural Christmas lights that were blown glass in different shapes? (churches ,angels, santa, candy canes, candle, houses, and many more) This was back in the day. :santa:

badpal

Raquel Welch gets for gorgeous as she gets older, you can say the same about Suzanne Somers. BTW, While in Universal Studios California, a limo pulled up and who should step out? Suzanne Somers! She looks even better in person.
Yes seen suzanne on tv a while back your right still a knock out and she is no kid either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Suzanne Sommers name was brought up.......she's a phony. She spent years and made mega millions telling women they could look like her with that stupid Thigh Master of hers when in fact, she got liposuction. What a fake beeatch :greedy:!!

old levi's

blank space
Suzanne Sommers name was brought up.......she's a phony. She spent years and made mega millions telling women they could look like her with that stupid Thigh Master of hers when in fact, she got liposuction. What a fake beeatch :greedy:!!

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

upsdude

I'm not so sure, perhaps a hands on inspection would help me decide. :devil3::devil3:

DS

Fenderbender
When I was young we had a milkman and a bread truck that would drive around the neighborhood .Nothing was open on Sunday except churches.
A rotating antenna gave you less fuzzy TV reception.The rich folks had color TV's.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A rotating antenna gave you less fuzzy TV reception.The rich folks had color TV's.

I can remember back in the days when most people had black and white TVs. There used to be a clear plastic lens you could put over the screen that was tinted blue at the top and green on the bottom to simulate blue skies and green grass.

P

pickup

just broke out my vic 20 , gonna make a pie chart with just 3000 lines of programming in Basic

rod

Retired 22 years
Gee Dilli, what would make you think that? :wink2:

As a teenager, seeing her run around in that fur bikini, in the movie, One Million Years B.C. :knockedout: Wow!!

Aw there she is - Miss Fuzzy Britches--at least thats what the warden called her in"Shawshank"