Holiday Pay for Part Timers

J

jibbs

I could man up and use more appropriate language, you could man up and get a woman in your life that you can satisfy.

We've all got our shortcomings in life and I get that... but do you?

calcio56

haha, i wish it was 150! if i want to take a day off, i'll take a day off. if it screws somebody or is that big of a deal...maybe incentivize me to work....say more hourly pay or benefit eligibility. the guys i work with arent dholes and get it....i may be screwing them for one night but they know ups is screwing me for 365.

happybob

Feeders
New England: Employees receive holiday pay provided they work any day during the pay period the holiday falls on. Any employee on vacation the week of the holiday will receive an extra days pay in their vacation check. Any employee laid off for less than 30 days shall also receive their vacation pay.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

haha, i wish it was 150! if i want to take a day off, i'll take a day off. if it screws somebody or is that big of a deal...maybe incentivize me to work....say more hourly pay or benefit eligibility. the guys i work with arent dholes and get it....i may be screwing them for one night but they know ups is screwing me for 365.

is