Holiday pay!

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Oggie04, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hope everyone is enjoying their paid Holiday. I'm enjoying this paid holiday simply because of the fact that I'm getting 8 hours of pay! That's 60 minutes more pay than I get any other day of the week! Happy Labor Day everyone.

Lasted edited by : Sep 3, 2012
  2. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Good times. My paid holiday is actually tomorrow, hooray HD! :)

3. zapmail

zapmail New Member

i work the 4x10 scam..I loose two hours this week..dont worry..i'll get it back.

4. HomeDelivery

HomeDelivery Well-Known Member

I don't get squat; i'm back to Saturday-only now until the temp agency calls me in for hourly-pay

5. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

Downside is that Tuesday will be a total butt kicker...oh well.

6. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Question, I worked today and its my day off because I am Tues-Sat....Do I get OT today? Sorry, my memory is failing me, I forgot....

Also, look out for pickups tonight and deliveries tomorrow. Expecting HiGH VOLUME....

7. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Yes it is your regularly scheduled day off(because tu-sat have tues off for weeks with monday holidays), so yes you get OT for today... make sure you entered it in the PPAD correctly, or have your timecard person correct it tomorrow.

8. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

if the holiday falls on your vacation week , then what? do you get the following monday off? ( prefeered ) or do you just lose the holiday day off?

9. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You have the choice of the following Monday off or the extra pay---I choose the extra pay.

10. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

I would choose a day off.....

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

When my kids were younger I would do the same---now that they are grown and out of the house I will take the $$$.

12. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Most of our senior guys will book vacation over holidays so they can take that day some other time usually Fridays throughout the yea