Holiday turkeys

ManUtd32780

I just heard at my center that they were not planning on giving out turkeys or turkey coupons this year. Has anyone else heard this rumor?

Cheers

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Hey ManUtd, welcome to Brown cafe. In case your wAndering, this has been covered in other threads. No Turkeys this year, except UPSSOCKS, he won the award for best servise to the manager so he got his, and a raise!!!

Seriously though, nice to have another Soccer fan here. Too bad the boys lost today!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Hey ManUtd, welcome to Brown cafe. In case your wAndering, this has been covered in other threads. No Turkeys this year, except UPSSOCKS, he won the award for best servise to the manager so he got his, and a raise!!!

Seriously though, nice to have another Soccer fan here. Too bad the boys lost today!!!

UPSSOCKS had me and my family over to his Trailer a few hours ago. It was "kinda" nice?!?!
His Daughter told mine about how "Daddy" thought she was the best French Kisser in the Holler.....
The neck, tail and wing meat of the turkey (It seemed really small for a turkey and it had, like a tread pattern on it). Anyhow, it didn't make it around the table.
They made us sandwiches and we drove off to our Vacation Destination.

mva1985

next thing you know they will take away safe driving awards

There is no more Circle of Honor awards dinners if I am correct. That's what I heard from my package division manager.

I'm not a driver but am a full time inside employee.

I think it is bad employee relations to toss these traditions aside as if they meant nothing.

UPSSOCKS had me and my family over to his Trailer a few hours ago. It was "kinda" nice?!?!
His Daughter told mine about how "Daddy" thought she was the best French Kisser in the Holler.....
The neck, tail and wing meat of the turkey (It seemed really small for a turkey and it had, like a tread pattern on it). Anyhow, it didn't make it around the table.
They made us sandwiches and we drove off to our Vacation Destination.
LOL ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA ha ha ha thats funny