Holiday turkeys

brownIEman

It's their company, not yours, they deserve those gift cards. That's just one of the luxuries that comes with being management, put your letter of intent in. You sound jealous

I'm sorry, you got it WRONG!

-1 for either reading comprehension or actual UPS operations knowledge.

Zypher is talking about the Safety committee, which may have a management co-chair, but is made up primarily of hourlies. The group she is refering to is not management.

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
I'm sorry, you got it WRONG!

-1 for either reading comprehension or actual UPS operations knowledge.

Zypher is talking about the Safety committee, which may have a management co-chair, but is made up primarily of hourlies. The group she is refering to is not management.

Thank you, yes, they are not management. They are Teamsters who do what i do but they just belong on the safety committee, which is a joke.

UPSSOCKS

Thank you, yes, they are not management. They are Teamsters who do what i do but they just belong on the safety committee, which is a joke.

Brotherhood of the Teamsters... Ask your brothers to share their gifts... Maybe you should get on the saftey committee because it sounds like your jealous.

How far do you think those worthless people on the safety committee would go for one of those gift cards? Do you think they would turn one of their teamster brothers in for working unsafe? That's why they get gift cards and pizza. They turn in their own people.

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
Brotherhood of the Teamsters... Ask your brothers to share their gifts... Maybe you should get on the saftey committee because it sounds like your jealous.

How far do you think those worthless people on the safety committee would go for one of those gift cards? Do you think they would turn one of their teamster brothers in for working unsafe? That's why they get gift cards and pizza. They turn in their own people.

O brother...Im sick of the jealous comments...not jealous. It would be great if, when a safety issue is brought to their attention they would follow up and fix the numerous things that are wrong within our hub...period...they do nothing and NO I dont want to belong to some worthless group.

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
O brother...Im sick of the jealous comments...not jealous. It would be great if, when a safety issue is brought to their attention they would follow up and fix the numerous things that are wrong within our hub...period...they do nothing and NO I dont want to belong to some worthless group.

O wait, they do do something. They stand there with their little note pad and watch you work. One actually came up to me(after evaluating me) and said, "Great job. I know you didnt do anything wrong but we are required to check off at least one box because management "knows" that nobody practices perfect safe work methods." I refused to sign it because I didnt do what he checked off. Most do sign though. It is ridiculous.

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
O wait, they do do something. They stand there with their little note pad and watch you work. One actually came up to me(after evaluating me) and said, "Great job. I know you didnt do anything wrong but we are required to check off at least one box because managemnet "knows" that nobody practices perfect safe work methods." I refused to sign it because I didnt do what he checked off. Most do sign though. It is ridiculous.

One more thing...you are obviously one of the power tripping/rude/bully supervisors that I've dealt with in the past. All the supervisors I currently work with are awesome. I like everyone of them.
I work hard, and have a strong work ethic, and believe in the "Fair days work for a fair days pay" philosophy.
UPS is a great company to work for and I am grateful for my job.

Zepher, since you are pretty new here I feel it is my duty to tell you that UPSocks will say anything, true or not just to get a rise out of you. It has no opinion that is worth reading, much less responding to. It's main purpose is to piss people off. Don't let it win.

welcome to Brown Cafe.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Zepher, since you are pretty new here I feel it is my duty to tell you that UPSocks will say anything, true or not just to get a rise out of you. It has no opinion that is worth reading, much less responding to. It's main purpose is to piss people off. Don't let it win.

welcome to Brown Cafe.

He kind of grows on you after a while, though

raceanoncr

Forgot to add...The saftey committee(the group who orders pizza and sits around talking football and sex) was caught yesterday receiving their Dicks Sporting Goods gift cards from UPS. I just wonder how they get rewarded for doing nothing while we went an entire year with no injuries. I dont want "presents" but a simple. "Hey nice job" would be good to hear maybe...:biting:

It's their company, not yours, they deserve those gift cards. That's just one of the luxuries that comes with being management, put your letter of intent in. You sound jealous

SOCKS: "Uh, well, uh, I, uh, dunno, uh, I THOUGHT you meant managers, but, uh, I ain't too bright, so's can you draw a pitcher for me and maybe one o my trailer neighbors can 'cypher it for me, uh, huh?"

Geez, I hope I get my burger tonight before YOU come on duty!!!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Yeah! That's right! Kinda like a hemmoroid, huh?

Not at all..........UPSSOCKS is our Friend. He's the voice of absurd management!

He's the Hard Case; the Baseline from the Old Days!!!

He has lots of value to Us and we need him here on BC!!!

UPS..............Love your Posts and your perspective....You make other Managers look like Saints!

Best

ups clerk

Yep, according to ups, they are broke even though they will make 4 billion--that is profit after all expenses are paid. money in their pocket