Hollywood News

moreluck

golden ticket member
More like Michigan news.......Jeff Daniels just won an Emmy for his new show and was chewing gum the entire time of his speech.......what a yokel!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Looks like the Jackson family will have to work for any money now. Verdict goes against Kathyrn and for AEG.

"Oh Tito and Germaine, what are we gonna do ?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Brue Jenner is scheduled for an Adam's Apple shave by a plastic surgeon.

Usually, that's the first step in gender re-assignment.

Bruce said to Harvey that he's not happy with the way his Adam's apple looks. Yeah, right.

I heard awhile ago that Bruce has 6" heels in his shoe size. With wearing the 2 diamond stud earrings, I believe it!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do it, Kanye. Just do it !!!

Yes, please.

Via Political Blind Spot:

… West said he is dreading explaining the incident to his daughter, whose name is “North”, because it will lead to seriously negative discussions about American culture, society and history. West said he would prefer to leave the U.S. than have to have regular conversations about racism with his daughter.

Sources told Hollywood Life that after the physical confrontation, West “just held” his daughter, “held her tight and told her how much he loves her. He told me man to man ’you know I’m dreading the day I’ve got to break this :censored2: down to North and tell my little girl how :censored2:ed up the world is. I don’t ever want her to go through what her mother did today.’”

West said further, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some :censored2:. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.”

CaliforniaPaul

Do it, Kanye. Just do it !!!

Yes, please.

Via Political Blind Spot:

… West said he is dreading explaining the incident to his daughter, whose name is “North”, because it will lead to seriously negative discussions about American culture, society and history. West said he would prefer to leave the U.S. than have to have regular conversations about racism with his daughter.

Sources told Hollywood Life that after the physical confrontation, West “just held” his daughter, “held her tight and told her how much he loves her. He told me man to man ’you know I’m dreading the day I’ve got to break this :censored2: down to North and tell my little girl how :censored2:ed up the world is. I don’t ever want her to go through what her mother did today.’”

West said further, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some :censored2:. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.”
Isn't he the "poster boy" for ignorance.

upschuck

Alcohol and speed....good combination for a short life. Hopefully that this will wake him up a bit. Hard to be famous, rich and young.