Hollywood News

moreluck

golden ticket member
20i6mfc.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The director of Denver's Arts & Venues department says nearly 40 percent of the tickets originally purchased for Bill Cosby's comedy shows in the city were returned for refunds.

The Denver Post reports Kent Rice told the city council this week that patrons requested refunds for 1,200 of the 3,100 tickets sold — or 38.7 percent. The Buell Theatre holds 2,884 people per show, so Cosby's two sets Jan. 17 could have accommodated a total of 5,768.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-refunds-demanded-protesters/?intcmp=HPBucket

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was reading an article about Kim Kardashian's beauty routine and the products she uses. Most of them were expensive crap that only rich people can afford.

One product she uses is Finesse shampoo and she says she likes to use "the cheap shampoo" because it makes her hair feel so clean.

Someone needs to tell Missy Kim that the rest of the world thinks Finesse and Pantene ARE the expensive shampoos and that the cheap shampoo is the 99 cent Suave......or as my granddaughter calls it........Swaaavey!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Suge Knight passed out in court right after he heard that his bail was set at $25 million !! He's always flopping.....the Lakers may want to sign him for his flopping ability!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rock legend David Crosby slammed into a jogger while driving through California wine country ... sending the guy to the hospital with multiple fractures and lacerations.

According to the police report ... Crosby was doing 55 mph in his 2015 Tesla when he hit the man on a highway in Santa Ynez. Crosby told police he was blinded by the sun when the accident happened.

The 46-year-old runner's injuries were not life-threatening, but were serious enough that he was airlifted to a hospital. Crosby was not injured.

The report shows alcohol and drugs were not a factor, and Crosby immediately stopped his vehicle.

Police are still investigating the accident.