Hollywood News

moreluck

golden ticket member
B. Cosby accusers now number about 99. Spans 43 year since 1965. Four secret police probes .
The guy should be in jail!! Creepy creep creep !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
92d8b34423515ffd99cab50b66c3cc8c.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Cosby got the Quaaludes he used to drug women from a gynecologist.

The info was just made public by the Washington Post, which got hold of previously sealed documents in the sexual assault lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand.

Cosby says he got 7 scripts for the drug, which was prescribed under the pretense of a bad back.

A lawyer who worked for the gyno, who died 13 years ago, says the doctor was unscrupulous and was the go-to doc for the rich and famous when it came to prescribing recreational drugs.

But according to court docs, the gynecologist almost came to blows with Cosby when he found out about Tamara Green, one of the women who accused Cosby of sexual assault. He warned the comedian never to do it again.

(tmz)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Outrageous publicity hound Caitlyn Jenner shamefully strong-armed her way into winning ESPN's Arthur Ashe Award for Courage !

An insider charges a rep for the Olympic hero, once known as Bruce, offered ESPN publicity plugs on Jenner's reality series, I Am Cait in exchange for the ESPN trophy.

"The executives at ESPN loved the idea, and immediately began making sure it got done", the insider reveals. "Caitlin's journey to the award will also be featured on I Am Cait."

The wrangling included ABCs 20/20 interview with Jenner, 65, and Diane Sawyer since Disney owns ABC and ESPN. At one point, Caitlyn threatened to pull the plug on the Sawyer interview if she didn't get the ESPY", claims the source.

Blasts an online commentator, "What should be an honorable award was given to a narcissist. Sickening."

(The Globe)

moreluck

golden ticket member
About Bill Murray.....

Murray disdains Hollywood agents, so he doesn't have one. To reach him, filmmakers must leave a message on an 800 number, which he rarely checks. Said Robert Downey Jr., "We wanted Bill to consider a role in Iron Man, but nobody could find him."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Brian Hyland (born November 12, 1943) is an American pop recording artist who was particularly successful during the early 1960s.
On a month long trip to S. California when I was 13.....His hit song was what I listened to...."Sealed With a Kiss". I experienced my first kiss there during the playing of that song on the radio.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When it came to comedy albums I had Newhart and I had this Shelley Berman album. I would listen to it over and over.

"Berman has been married to Sarah Herman since April 19, 1947. The two met while they were studying acting at Chicago's Goodman Theatre.

In the mid-1960s, Berman and wife Sarah adopted two children, son Joshua and daughter Rachel. The Bermans were planning Joshua's bar mitzvah when he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Joshua died on October 29, 1977 at the age of 12.

Berman has authored three books, two plays, several TV pilot scripts, and numerous poems. For over twenty years, Berman taught humor writing in the Master of Professional Writing program at the University of Southern California, where he is now a Lecturer Emeritus. He continues to do film and television work and make personal appearances across the country year-round."