Hollywood News

moreluck

golden ticket member
There have probably been scads of claims against Travolta...............I always believe where there's smoke there's fire. You can excuse a few people as being crazy, but too many over the years have accused.

Cruising the gay bathhouses use to be the big thing.....ask Bette Midler and Barry Manilow about that!! I just "feel" it about Travolta and his money has been enough thus far to get him out of 'sticky' situations.

I drive through the Ritz at Christmas time to see the million white lights.....who knows who lurks in the other cars? Have had dinner there too......and on Christmas day. Reminds me that they had the nerve to serve Rudolph!!! Just think it's cool to know that big stars come down here from Gollywood to get away and relax.
Nothing interesting or exciting ever happened in Akron Ohio!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Classic_Mel's_Diner.jpgThe last time Stewie was in Hollywood he and his friends were singing kareoke with the waitress @ Mel's Diner 430 in the morning after being up for 24 hours and partying with an 830 tee time the next day.I think I called out drunk from San Francisco to my sup @ UPS on the same trip.Can't make this stuff up it is true, along with a lot of other things I cannot type here . I also called out drunk from Atlanta on another occasion.
Classic_Mel's_Diner.jpg