Hollywood News

moreluck

golden ticket member
I guess I can't begin to imagine the amount of $$$ these stars have. I guess I don't pciture a man getting child support. Can't he get a job and support his own child when he has her 50% of the time ? He's hotter than hell, but he's a wuss in my book!

Gabriel Aubry

moreluck

golden ticket member
Isn't it strange that Tom Cruise's ,now 3 divorces, and the women all were 33 years old ??

I remember when he first married Katie, she had a constant female from the church attached to her hip everywhere she went. That freaky church is the reason for them splitting. He was wanting Suri to participate more & more and Katie was having none of it.

You could see right from the beginnng that Katie was under a microscope and not the paparazzi. She was distanced from her family and friends. Talk about a cult move!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
About Julia Louis-Dreyfus :

This hard worker doesn't need the money.....her dad, Gerard Louis-Dreyfus
is a French billionaire.

Julia and hubby, Brad Hall are the only husband/wife tandem to appear as
cast members on SNL.

She did not appear in the pilot on Seinfeld.

With 12 nominations, she is one of the most nominated actresses in Emmy history.

She was the first Seinfeld alum to receive a star on the Hollywood walk of fame - but
it had to be replaced because her name was misspelled.

moreluck

golden ticket member
sk070312dAPR20120702114530.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Show Biz News

I sure remember him from my teenage years !!

60s singer Rydell gets Pa. double organ transplant - Yahoo! News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Joplin's Ragtime...................can't even watch The Sting without being entertained by this man. Very prolific composer.

Marvin Hamlisch, Composed 'The Way We Were,' Dies at 68 - Yahoo! Movies

klein

Für Meno :)
page450.jpg

Ellen Page gets death threats on Twitter
Los Angeles police are investigating tweets from two users saying they want to murder the Canadian. Why she's being targeted