Home security camera catches FedEx deliveryman throwing package 20 feet onto porch

STFXG

Poor form. He needs to learn how to spin it and hit the door. If you time it correctly it will double tap the door and sound like you knocked.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
It's good to know that all must be right with the world if this can occupy 2:32 of news time.
I don't think I've seen a piece of footage analyzed so in-depth since the Zapruder film.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How does she know he had no idea what was in the package? That was a pretty nice toss. I'm not advocating it but even if it was breakable if packed good no way does that toss break it.

fedupped

Well, she got her 10 mins of fame. I for one would not want someones firing hanging over my head for such offense. And then to invite a news crew into your house? With that said, I have never tossed a box that far.

FilingBluesFL

Well, she got her 10 mins of fame. I for one would not want someones firing hanging over my head for such offense. And then to invite a news crew into your house? With that said, I have never tossed a box that far.

It was probly only a temp or seasonal anyway, someone that was already going to get the can.