Home security camera catches FedEx deliveryman throwing package 20 feet onto porch

ManInBrown

Well, she got her 10 mins of fame. I for one would not want someones firing hanging over my head for such offense. And then to invite a news crew into your house? With that said, I have never tossed a box that far.

Spot on. Bad job by the "employee". Should have never tossed the package. But nothing broke and now the "employee" is unemployed. Homeowner is a jerk.

cancan

I'm actually impressed. I usually have to punt a package that distance. I left a 100 pound elliptical at a mailbox the other day. #fedexpride

CJinx

Not the homeowners fault that the package was thrown, they need not feel guilty about any discipline handed down to the driver.

CJinx

That's between the employee and the employer. Not the homeowner's problem.

I don't think the company could make it any more clear in the "inter-company" propaganda that throwing packages is never acceptable; marry that idea with the fact that this one guy just got us a crapload of negative press, and I would be surprised if he wasn't fired.

To quote one of your guys that was in the media recently, "it is what it is". :knockedout:

HomeDelivery

i had a signed door tag w/ a note stating to throw the white bag VS (Victoria Secret) on to the upper porch of a duplex once... i knocked on the door first to see if they're home or not, took aim, and flung it up there:balloon: and of course, i kept both the tag & note stating to do so for the contractor's records

DontThrowPackages

So we are not supposed to throw packages???
Regardless of what the note says, we can't throw anything. I've got a note from a customer saying to drop his box over the fence. His fence is 7 feet high. I have another guy who wants me to toss his letters onto his balcony. Remember, your checks have the companies name on it, not the customers. NO AIR between the package and your hand.