homeland security

tieguy

Banned
dumbest thing I've ever heard of ....well besides creating a big health care program when the economy is in the ****ter.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New Obama Law Warned Will Jail 500,000 Americans

Foreign Ministry reports circulating in the Kremlin today are warning that an already explosive situation in the United States is about to get a whole lot worse as a new law put forth by President Obama is said capable of seeing up to 500,000 American citizens jailed for the crime of opposing their government.
Sparking the concern of Russian diplomats over the growing totalitarian bent of the Obama government is the planned reintroduction of what these reports call one of the most draconian laws ever introduced in a free society that is titled “The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act”.
Language inserted in the act does partially define “homegrown terrorism” as “planning” or “threatening” to use force to promote a political objective, meaning that just thinking about doing something could be enough to merit the terrorist label.
The act also describes “violent radicalization” as the promotion of an “extremist belief system” without attempting to define “extremist.”

As an example of those American’s Obama will be targeting, Giraldi further writes that The Simon Wiesenthal Center, in testifying before the US Congress in support of this new law, swore that an organization called “Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth” was an example of a homegrown terrorist organization, leading one Russian diplomat in this report to state “If 1,200 of America’s top architectural and engineering professionals are deemed terrorists simply because they question their governments propaganda than truly no one is safe in the United States anymore”.
As another example of how dictatorial the Obama regime has become, and as the Gulf of Mexico oil debacle has now become the worst ecological disaster our World has ever seen, the White House press secretary, Robert Gibbs, this past week slammed American reporters for “asking too many questions about BP”. Leading one to ask that if Obama’s regime can’t be asked about this disaster, what can they be asked about?
The answer is apparently none, as Obama himself, just this past week, in announcing his signing of a new law called the Press Freedom Act refused to answer any reporters questions and abruptly left them standing in stupefaction over the irony an ordeal that shows how far America has fallen.
Another irony apparently lost upon the American people is that their President Obama, who has been dubbed “The Great Communicator”, now holds the dubious distinction of having held less press conferences than any American President in modern history. And if yesterday’s press conference, his first in nearly a year, was any example one can see why as incredulous press corps was left astounded that Obama had no knowledge of the firing/resignation of one of his top officials.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BenneC20101216_low.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama adopts U.N. manifesto on rights of indigenous peoples

President Obama announced Thursday that the U.S. would reverse the position of the Bush administration and become the last nation to drop its opposition to the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
John R. Bolton, a U.N. ambassador under President George W. Bush, called the announcement "exactly the kind of mushy, feel-good multilateralist gesture one would expect from President Obama."
Objections to the declaration include its potential to conflict with U.S. law, its failure to define exactly who indigenous peoples are, and its support for tribes seeking claims on lands occupied hundreds of years ago. Article 26 of the declaration states that "indigenous peoples have the right to the lands, territories and resources which they have traditionally owned, occupied or otherwise used or acquired.

wkmac

One of the hallmarks of an authoritarian government is its fixation on hiding everything it does behind a wall of secrecy while simultaneously monitoring, invading and collecting files on everything its citizenry does. Based on the Francis Bacon aphorism that "knowledge is power," this is the extreme imbalance that renders the ruling class omnipotent and citizens powerless.

Glenn Greenwald and "The Govt's One Way Mirror!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought I heard on the news that Janet N. didn't want to comment on Iraq because it's not part of her jurisdiction.....so why in the hell is she over there in that end of the world??? Why isn't she doing the security at "home"....thus "Home"land Security!! :knockedout:

Washington is beginning to hurt my head.

klein

Für Meno :)
Homeland security... after watching who is in Command of the SS Enterprise , I'm have my doubts.

Someone should start a poll if he should lose his position or not.

wkmac

so why in the hell is she over there in that end of the world???

Because like her and the rest of her tax eater friends all across gov't, she has you to pay for the trip and for that matter any where else she'd like to go. You defend the importance of being "A TAXPAYER" when someone challenges this system of theft so shut up, pay up and serf up!

Serfdom is the socio-economic status of unfree peasants under feudalism, and specifically relates to Manorialism. It was a condition of bondage or modified slavery which developed primarily during the High Middle Ages in Europe. Serfdom was the enforced labour of serfs on the fields of landowners, in return for protection and the right to work on their leased fields.

:wink2:

P

pickup

that wall is being built so that the greeks can't flee when the full bill comes due

and klein, i realized I left a big opening there for you to run through. Do me a favor and don't do it.

klein

Für Meno :)
Can't wait for the "Amero" now that the canadian dollar and the us dollar are at parity

Will never happen. Our politicians discussed that last time we were at parity.
Just be happy all the Canadians are shopping in the USA like never before.

If you watched the Hockey game last night in Buffalo, NY, you would have thought the game was played in Canada.
75-80% of the spectators were Canadians, and for Buffalo these games are a huge profit and economic stimulis to the city.
Canadians alone bought 63% of all tickets available during the entire tournament !

I'm sure Upstate isn't very happy going to his local mall lately. - He can't find a parking spot, because they are filled with Canadian plates.

Personally, I wished I lived closer to the border myself, too.
I'm stuck with flying.

And pick-up, nope, I liked your response about the Greeks - isn't that the truth ! :)

wkmac

Obama's fear might just be that Big Sis has a BIG CASE of jungle fever!

:happy-very:

Big first lady might be kickin' some Big Sis arse for messin with her man! Now a Jerry Springer moment in the WH might be worth the humor IMO!
:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Boy, 9, has Disney World trip ruined after US immigration rules him a threat

Civil servants Kathy and Edward Francis planned to surprise their grandson Micah Strachan with the holiday of a lifetime to Florida in February.

Micah was born in Britain and has lived in Middlesex all his life with his mum Claudia Lewis.

A letter from Micah's primary school was included in his visa application confirming he attended the school.
But the US Embassy's rejection letter to Micah said: "Because you either did not demonstrate strong ties outside the United States or were not able to demonstrate that your intended activities in the US would be consistent with the visa status, you are ineligible."