Hooray for Sheriff Joe and Steven Segal Who Apprehended A Heinous Villian

wkmac

Now I wonder what all this movie production cost the taxpayer of Maricopa County at the end of the day. Who cares, Sheriff Joe and Super Steve got to play Patton for the afternoon and the boobsie got to be entertained by it all.

Beware Cockfighters as Sheriff Joe has you number!
images

Why would a local Sheriff Dept. need a .50 cal. machine gun? Wonder what that cost?

:wink2:

Now I wonder what all this movie production cost the taxpayer of Maricopa County at the end of the day. Who cares, Sheriff Joe and Super Steve got to play Patton for the afternoon and the boobsie got to be entertained by it all.

Beware Cockfighters as Sheriff Joe has you number!
images

Why would a local Sheriff Dept. need a .50 cal. machine gun? Wonder what that cost?

:wink2:
I would say, when many of the people you are trying to apprehend are carrying AK-47s, a .50 cal seems appropriate. They are more than just cock fighters.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

Goes back to a wise saying......."they bring a knife, you bring a gun"

I think they ought to have helicopter gunships myself......

d

I wonder how many "cock fighters" will take their business to another county?
Hopefully all of them and they can take their families too.

Yea, this was a bit overload for this particular bust, but what signal does it give out to the drug runners and people smugglers?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hopefully all of them and they can take their families too.

Yea, this was a bit overload for this particular bust, but what signal does it give out to the drug runners and people smugglers?

GOP lawman wasting taxpayers money big time. The message sent is that attention-whores like Sheriff Joe and Chief Krispy Kreme are a complete joke. If I were a Pima County cop, I'd want to wear a paper bag over my head so nobody would know who I was.

moreluck

golden ticket member
GOP lawman wasting taxpayers money big time. The message sent is that attention-whores like Sheriff Joe and Chief Krispy Kreme are a complete joke. If I were a Pima County cop, I'd want to wear a paper bag over my head so nobody would know who I was.

Sheriff Joe is Maricopa county.

Every raid the sheriff caries out isn't publicized, at least not at this level. Segal an attention whore? well, he is an actor...DUH!

wkmac

So Sheriff Joe needs a .50 cal. OK, let's talk about Project Gunrunner and is the so-called reason for Sheriff Joe needing the .50 cal "blowback" from stupid gov't policy?

Of course the Obama adminstration has issued a denial in all of this.

Couple of years ago I raised the idea that a lot of the Mexican drug cartel weaponry may in fact be more directly linked to the US Gov't than a US gunstore

And let's don't even bring up grenades for Pete's sake!

Are the AK-47's an after-the-fact cover or in other words, a purely false flag?

BTW: Did it ever occur to anyone that illegal drug manufacture, transport and distribution more often than not come from countries or regions that the US Gov't and US business interests tend to dominate at some level?
Hmmmmm!

Sheriff Joe in nothing more than the illusionist in the center ring whose purpose is so you'll never look backstage to see how the entire show comes together and it's real intent.

:peaceful:

[video=youtube;tIEUhpxeuP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIEUhpxeuP4&feature=related[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Sheriff Joe can feed prisoners for forty cents a day, he is saving the state tons of $$$ and if he wants a cannon, he can have it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If Sheriff Joe can feed prisoners for forty cents a day, he is saving the state tons of $$$ and if he wants a cannon, he can have it.

Sheriff Joe gets away with it because he has an ultra-conservative electorate that loves him. While I agree that prison shouldn't be pleasant and like some of his tactics, he obviously jumped the shark with the cockfight fiasco. Chief Krispy Kreme would destroy the credibility of any legitimate law enforcement agancy, and is an utter joke among real cops. He belongs on Reno 911, not on the streets. I loved your comment on his inability to see his own "rooster". If he put a magnifying glass on the end of a fly rod, he might catch a peek.