Horse Semen

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
3 giant kegs of it rolling around in the back of my pc for 60 stops until I offloaded it at a farm.

Every bump, every turn I could hear the metal clang of the containers and was afraid they would burst open into a deluge of white, frothy equine reproductive soup that would sweep the car away.

Best part was when I dropped it off, the woman comes out and says "oh you brought me the good stuff!"

I sure hope its for the mares....

I love having a country route.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Had some 5 gal buckets of that stuff sitting in storage at the CC.
It was address to go to Colorado from Calif. , what the heck was it doing in Mass ?
Some really dumb people had to make many mistakes for that to happen .

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
3 giant kegs of it rolling around in the back of my pc for 60 stops until I offloaded it at a farm.

Every bump, every turn I could hear the metal clang of the containers and was afraid they would burst open into a deluge of white, frothy equine reproductive soup that would sweep the car away.

Best part was when I dropped it off, the woman comes out and says "oh you brought me the good stuff!"

I used to have that too. I just grabbed some ratchet straps that I grabbed off the road. After someone lost them. Had mechanic drill a couple holes in the ribs to hold them still. Problem solved. Country routes are the best. Cheers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You know all that's in there is tiny little straws of semen right?

In my building we call them sperm buckets and are usually for hogs or cattle. They tip over and the top comes off and the liquid nitrogen or whatever they use boils out and can be kind of spectacular if you are not used to it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If there's one thing I know positively nothing about, it's farming. Specifically equine breeding practices.

And how to transport semen.
image.jpeg

That's all that's in there is some of those.