Hotline Number

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Or just say this guy is sexually harassing you and being racist at same time, and if they don't help you'll call the news and let them know UPS condones sexual harassment and racism, I'm sure that might expedite a solution for ya

O/C

Or just say this guy is sexually harassing you and being racist at same time, and if they don't help you'll call the news and let them know UPS condones sexual harassment and racism, I'm sure that might expedite a solution for ya
Yeah it will expedite you to the unemployment line.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

Can anyone tell me the harassment hotline number?

The reason I need the hotline number is not to thrash anyone or get anyone fired but only to end a confrontation. I am a part time manager on the Reload, but an On Car Supervisor who formerly ran the Reload is constantly harassing me because he believes that his way is the only way to run the sort. He comes to me over my full time manager because I know the sort better than my full time manager. My full time manager worked the preload for 3 years as a part time supervisor before being promoted to full time on the Reload 5 months ago. I have been on the sort a year and am the most senior part time manager on the sort. So I obviously am more knowledgeable of the sort. I trained a my full time manager and two other part time managers on the sort during peak. So I catch all of the grief. The manager that is harassing me is constantly attacking me on a personal level, and being unprofessional when expressing his ideas. He gets in my face, screams, and cusses me for no apparent reason. The manager who harasses me is 35, and Im 23 years old. So if Im being childish or petty please let me know!! He is ex military so he acts like a drill sergeant when he is upset. Most of the time I walk off from these situations, but he has gone to my center manager and told her who knows what, and she has informed me that the next time I walk off from the on car supervisor during a conversation I am walking off on my job as well. I've went to the Center Manager several times about this to explain my side, but she just plays it off as if what I'm telling her isn't going on. Because he tells her his side first and gets her to agree with him and she comes down on me telling me how wrong I am for disagreeing with an on car supervisor. A handful of my employees who have watched these situations escalate over the past few months have also gone to the Center Manager to address their concern of what they have witnessed. These situations don't occur daily. Only about once or twice every few weeks. However nothing has changed after the Center manager has heard multiple sides of each story. With that being said I have applied to 250 positions in three weeks to relocate and get away from the center completely. I have also been applying to leave the company completely.
Do I have the right to notify the hotline of what is going on or would that be a misuse of the hotline?
The hotline is only to protect the company from lawsuits.

Any person who gets in your face, screams, and uses profanity is liable for disorderly conduct charges (in a court of law) and your situation is persistent disorderly conduct. Since you have texts from your boss threatening your job unless you just take their violence in the workplace issues and witnesses to the occurrences who will come forward I would call the police the next time it happens and let the chips fall where they may.

You will have just cause to sue the company and I wouldn't wait on some HR person to shove it under the rug. You're leaving because you are threatened at work. Do you think this will stop if you report it to HR? There'll be a payback since your management "team" is corrupt from the top down.

Get out while you have a chance and take the money from your settlement with you.

Some companies only wake up when they pay out on a lawsuit or get federal charges against them leading to a fine.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The hotline is only to protect the company from lawsuits.

Any person who gets in your face, screams, and uses profanity is liable for disorderly conduct charges (in a court of law) and your situation is persistent disorderly conduct. Since you have texts from your boss threatening your job unless you just take their violence in the workplace issues and witnesses to the occurrences who will come forward I would call the police the next time it happens and let the chips fall where they may.

You will have just cause to sue the company and I wouldn't wait on some HR person to shove it under the rug. You're leaving because you are threatened at work. Do you think this will stop if you report it to HR? There'll be a payback since your management "team" is corrupt from the top down.

Get out while you have a chance and take the money from your settlement with you.

Some companies only wake up when they pay out on a lawsuit or get federal charges against them leading to a fine.

He better have a job lined up before he does any of the things you said. Its not that hard for a rogue manager to put a nail on a union hourly's coffin. Imagine how easy it would be for them to fire an at will employee who are shooting the poop with them

10 point

He better have a job lined up before he does any of the things you said. Its not that hard for a rogue manager to put a nail on a union hourly's coffin. Imagine how easy it would be for them to fire an at will employee who are shooting the poop with them
When you file criminal paperwork on them, with witnesses and with just cause they don't typically fire you and put the nail in their own coffins.

Go ahead and let them wipe their feet on you without a reason. I wouldn't and we've filed the police reports ourselves.
Sooner or later they'll have to face the music or change their ways.
Doesn't anyone stand up to abuse anymore?

10 point

People outside of the company would not believe how employees are treated and it somehow became tolerated as the sick norm over the years.

Violence in the workplace should never be tolerated and especially in the management ranks who used to "lead by example'.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When you file criminal paperwork on them, with witnesses and with just cause they don't typically fire you and put the nail in their own coffins.

Go ahead and let them wipe their feet on you without a reason. I wouldn't and we've filed the police reports ourselves.
Sooner or later they'll have to face the music or change their ways.
Doesn't anyone stand up to abuse anymore?

Its best to pick and choose your battles.

10 point

Its best to pick and choose your battles.
So you're telling me that if someone got into your face at least twice a month, continuously, cussing and acting in a threatening way that situation would be low on your list of issues.

"Pick your battles" phrase in this application is parallel to saying I'm not worth defending myself and I'm just going to take violent actions against me as the norm as long as I work here and crawl for the abusive people who are above the law.
That's what's wrong with this whole scenario. That's why it continues.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I can
So you're telling me that if someone got into your face at least twice a month, continuously, cussing and acting in a threatening way that situation would be low on your list of issues.

"Pick your battles" phrase in this application is parallel to saying I'm not worth defending myself and I'm just going to take violent actions against me as the norm as long as I work here and crawl for the abusive people who are above the law.
That's what's wrong with this whole scenario. That's why it continues.[/QUOTE

I would get to the point where I just don't about the job anymore except for a paycheck. Hes an at will employee, he's playing with fire. Remember, you're dealing with a company that has the best lawyers money can buy. But paperwork that you think you got on them won't be anything more than ink on a paper

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

That's what's wrong with this whole scenario. That's why it continues.

I would get to the point where I just don't care about the job anymore except for a paycheck. Hes an at will employee, he's playing with fire. Remember, you're dealing with a company that has the best lawyers money can buy. That paperwork you think you got on them won't be anything more than ink on a paper in court. To the op, good luck. I hope you solve this problem withing quitting or getting terminated.

10 point

I would get to the point where I just don't care about the job anymore except for a paycheck. Hes an at will employee, he's playing with fire. Remember, you're dealing with a company that has the best lawyers money can buy. That paperwork you think you got on them won't be anything more than ink on a paper in court. To the op, good luck. I hope you solve this problem withing quitting or getting terminated.
You don't know what you're talking about and you must be scared.

Or management.

10 point

Why, even in the confines of a building, out of sight from the general public does someone act like that and think they can get away without being reported?

Because someone is banking on "fear factor" to keep it hidden and tolerated.

When will it stop? When people stand up and make it stop....legally.