hourly employees on upsers.com

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm wondering why there isn't more recognition for hourly employees on users.com?? I always see management promotions and mgt. Retirements on the site but nothing from hourly accomplishments...I thought we all add to the success of this company..

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We aren't important to UPSERS, we're just the ones who make their money.

And did you piss someone off? Anything I post is "pre-moderated" cause I wasn't playing nice with others

Z

ZQXC

I'm wondering why there isn't more recognition for hourly employees on users.com?? I always see management promotions and mgt. Retirements on the site but nothing from hourly accomplishments...I thought we all add to the success of this company..

Go pull somebody out of a burning building; you'll get you 15 minutes of fame. But do it on break.

Future

Victory Ride
Wizard 6 Emerald City.jpg
I am guessing the site is centered at HQ Atlanta. We all know it's just sunshine and lollipops there.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
"You get a check don't you?"-Management quote from a year ago

smapple

Where there's a will, there's a way. I don't know what that way is because I don't really care about upsers.com, but you get my drift.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Go pull somebody out of a burning building; you'll get you 15 minutes of fame. But do it on break.
I did that once and got slapped with a lawsuit because I broke their leg when we went out the window. Next time I'm saving the dog...