Houston I have a Problem! Feeder Questions & Drug Testing

mike1646

Why is it bad advice? He said he was done with it. If he took the risk and smoked now he can clean himself up and take the test.
Don't need to pay for it for the rest of his life.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
@joeboodog this one is 4 you bro.....

BigBeef42

Listen folks.

Im an honest person and never felt comfortable cheating in the first place.

You all are right and gave me the exact feedback i was looking for. DONT CHEAT A DRUG TEST.

Simple.

Ive never taken a drug test before, ever, and just wanted to know the ins and outs.

If thats suspicious then ok cool.

clean hairy

The contract states the person being tested has to empty all pockets, and not have anything on their person. For privacy, they may stand where they cannot be directly observed.
If the Co. determines the sample was tampered with, it is a dischargeable act.
Not word for word, but the essence of it.

Dr.Brownz

The contract states the person being tested has to empty all pockets, and not have anything on their person. For privacy, they may stand where they cannot be directly observed.
If the Co. determines the sample was tampered with, it is a dischargeable act.
Not word for word, but the essence of it.

The guy/gal administering the test is probably some geek nerd nurse and doesn't give two poops what comes out of your wee wee.

Dr.Brownz

No but he does have to make sure that what you hand him did come out of your wee wee.

I've never taken a drug test but every friend I've had said it would have been very easy to use fake pee if you could insure it was the right temperature to beat the test somehow. The only people who get watched while they pee are people on probation or in jail.

PT Car Washer

I've never taken a drug test but every friend I've had said it would have been very easy to use fake pee if you could insure it was the right temperature to beat the test somehow. The only people who get watched while they pee are people on probation or in jail.
Or in the Army, Marines, and the other services.

mike1646

When I had my last random test as soon as I pulled to the building my Sup went to my tractor, and said "let's go, random test". No time to get ready, walked me to the tester who followed me to the bathroom. The guy put a blue liquid in toilet and I filled the two bottles. They guy was next to the stall at all times.
There was never the time or the chance to cheat.
I know is a different situation when doing the DOT but I wouldn't even try it.

browner89

God, this whole thread is pathetic, how about just not do something that your employer doesn't allow and guess what, you're magically fine. Spent enough time in the army to decide to not give a :censored2: about this kind of stuff. My boss says no, ok then, it's a no. If you still feel the need you have pathetic self control. Of your states says OK and your employer doesn't care, ok fantastic, but if you're breaking the rules, thats entirely on you for not having the will power to get the job you want. Quitting anything is beyond easy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
God, this whole thread is pathetic, how about just not do something that your employer doesn't allow and guess what, you're magically fine. Spent enough time in the army to decide to not give a :censored2: about this kind of stuff. My boss says no, ok then, it's a no. If you still feel the need you have pathetic self control. Of your states says OK and your employer doesn't care, ok fantastic, but if you're breaking the rules, thats entirely on you for not having the will power to get the job you want. Quitting anything is beyond easy.