Houston worker caught peeing on house.

Box Ox

Well, at least the driver was a seasonal. Sounds like he was overwhelmed and went into full honey badger don't care mode.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We had a guy pee in a DR bag one time. He tied it like a trash bag and left it for the regular driver the next day. It leaked all over. Needless to say our PCM was about using a toilet the next day. Lol

8" chub

They bitch if you don't leave the package, they bitch if you do.

Cry like a baby when you find out your side yard gets pissed in. If there wasn't a camera, the homeowner would be none the wiser.

So no harm, no foul.

90% of the rural customers piss in there own yards, and couldn't care less if UPS drivers did too.

So remove the fact that it happened in a ritzy neighborhood on camera and it's no news.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They bitch if you don't leave the package, they bitch if you do.

Cry like a baby when you find out your side yard gets :censored2: in. If there wasn't a camera, the homeowner would be none the wiser.

So no harm, no foul.

90% of the rural customers piss in there own yards, and couldn't care less if UPS drivers did too.

So remove the fact that it happened in a ritzy neighborhood on camera and it's no news.
8" chub? Cool name, man.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The film was shown 4 times in 2 hours on the news......It's one employee out of how many?
There's loonies and thieves and crazies at every company....but nothing was shown about FDX or the USPS.

Morsi

I urinated in an alleyway one time during drivers helper. Didn't want to just couldnt hold it in any more. I've personally seen some very mentally unstable drivers out there pull wayy worse stunts. To be honest i wouldnt be surprised if this kinda thing happens all the time. But getting caught for it is epically hilarious

Now had he only p*ssed on the box itself, that would have been one for the history books XD

oldngray

nowhere special
A driver would know where the nearest bathroom was or have a bottle just in case. A helper probably had to go and didn't expect to be seen.

Morsi

Right on, by worse stunts i dont mean anything related to using the bathroom. Ill leave it at that for now.