How About a Forum For Only Customer Questions or Comments

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
And how long do you think something like that is a secret?

And the question for today is

What is brown, usually has 6 sides, a lable, and a destination.

There are some UPSers I know would have a hard time with that one.

d

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
UPS.COM and the 1-800# neither one can shed any light on to what is going on in most cases. We can. What we tell them here is not official and is mainly opinions on what the cause of an issues could be and there will usually be more than one possible answer. Plus, if you think a dedicated forum on this site would stop what has happened here in the last few days, think again, it will not.

this is b/c ups has outsourced all of its cust service functions. from the general 800 c/s to the pca's. ups corp should pay attention that the customers are not being helped and there needs to be some changes.

stringerman85

And how long do you think something like that is a secret?

And the question for today is

What is brown, usually has 6 sides, a lable, and a destination.

There are some UPSers I know would have a hard time with that one.

d

Those would be the ones who are on this site...lol jk, well somewhat true though

that's funny wescaddle is still on here

Oh yeah and downsizedupser, your avatar is pretty much the same as dilligaf, what's the deal with the eyes? :)

Last edited:

chev

Nightcrawler
How do customers find out about this site in the first place? I googled UPS and I didn't see BC anywhere. I know that I don't tell my customers about it and they don't ask me about it either. How would I have known that BC existed if I wasn't an employee?
When you Google Upsers.com, it is the second listing. The first listing is actually (imagine this) Upsers.com, but of course you need a user id and password, so I assume they move on to the second listing. Not sure why they would think to search it like that, but that is what I get.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thank god peak season is over..........Somebody brought up on another thread about how they should ask each new member a secret ups question in order to join....Not a bad idea
How about using employee id numbers just like ups enterprise?
this is b/c ups has outsourced all of its cust service functions. from the general 800 c/s to the pca's. ups corp should pay attention that the customers are not being helped and there needs to be some changes.
You have an excellent point. How about our CSR's actually knowing how and being able to do their job. I had 2 upset customers today. The first one I told to call the 800# and file a concern and to not talk to the CSR about it because it would go nowhere. The second I was not to involved in because he had already been dealing with corp. and my sup. Both had serious service failures.
If you have a dedicated customer forum, those who show up out of the blue will get the impression that help is officially offered and a sense of entitlement is appropriate. I think it's obvious how that pans out.

I think you're better off not having one. The way it is, you can offer help to those who you think deserve it, and tell those who don't to bugger off, because it's a UPS watering hole, not a UPS customer service center. My 2c.
Aiken, I agree. I think it is a bad idea.

How does a customer go about filing a concern? When you call the 800# you get the automated thing, how do you get to someone that is smarter ( I mean better informed) than the average operator @ the 800#?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
How does a customer go about filing a concern? When you call the 800# you get the automated thing, how do you get to someone that is smarter ( I mean better informed) than the average operator @ the 800#?
Trpl, you must have had today off. Are you bored?

Trpl, you must have had today off. Are you bored?
Yes I was off today, had two doctor appointments that I had rescheduled from before peak. I wasn't bored at all today, just had more time to read and post. I should have been putting tile up in the guest shower but the appointments were too far apart.Maybe I'll get that done this weekend.