How are all of you able to continue on...

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by What'dyabringmetoday???, Jul 26, 2013.

1. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

...without Upstate chiming in on every thread? I never thought the place would still be going. Lol?
  2. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

3. What'dyabringmetoday???

Now that is funny. Lol?
  4. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

We count on you to keep us up to date on Dave's doings.

A stalker with a man-crush will not let the fact that Dave is not posting on Brown Cafe keep him in the dark.

What color of pants is Dave wearing today? :wink2:
  5. What'dyabringmetoday???

It is amusing that you call me a stalker when several "members" of this shrine to UPS get on his case as much if not more than I do. In this case I was honestly trying to be humorous and that is no hoax. Who is Dave?
  6. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Feel better?
  7. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

Where is Upstate? Did he go back in witness protection? I liked this last round of Dave. Much more union oriented.
  8. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Active Member

He is gone again???? When did this happen? I didn't see a thread on it!! Did he ride off into the sunset on his cat? Was I mentioned in his goodbye letter?

Sorry I know I haven't been here long enough for some of those comments. Honestly though its like the kid that takes his toys and leaves because he was treated the way he treats everyone else. He will be back and things will be back to normal soon enough.
  9. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Should we do the "We Want Dave Back (again) Dance" now?
  10. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

and even when the troll is gone he is still guys are awesome
  11. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

It's better now. Lets not talk about it anymore and she will maybe go away forever and ever.
  12. 40 and out

40 and out Active Member

Now when I want to find someone who thinks he knows everything I have to go to my 17 year old son.
  13. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

Is this a cry for help from upstate?
  14. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I heard he married his cat.
  15. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

UPstate is like Beetlejuice say his name enough and he will come back.
  16. texan

texan Well-Known Member

17. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

I remember when you made your dramatic exit. Somehow, here you are again, trying to be relevant and seeking attention. Lol? For a guy who considered this community a group of "losers", you aren't painting yourself a winner. In fact, you're sinking beneath us.

Who's the loser? Yep, you are.
  18. What'dyabringmetoday???

Dramatic exit? Please reference this. What I remember is trying to get people to talk about other things than UPS. Perhaps I came across in wrong way when I suggested it. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I hope you feel better calling me a loser. If I start whining about how bad I have it and talk about UPS a bunch, will you respect me? Lol. Have a good night tough guy.
  19. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

I'm no tough guy, but you... You're a boil on the ass of this forum. I'd dig you're "exit post" up if iOS app would allow. I'd bet Necro could find it.

As for respect, it's EARNED, never given. If you feel like you could insult the lot of us and be taken seriously, perhaps you've underestimated the community as a whole.
  20. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Oh yeah I remember that. Lets talk about things other than ups on a ups forum. Lol

Not to mention there are numerous sections on this forum that have to do with life outside of work.