How bad did UPS mess up your retro pay?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by brown67, May 26, 2014.

1. brown67

brown67 Active Member

My check is only $95. They only have 103 hours of straight time on my pay stub. I do that many hours in 2 weeks. Should have about 1600 hours total. I'm a full time feeder driver and work 50 to 53 hours a week. I guess I'm filing a grievance tomorrow. What a pain. Talked with a couple of drivers who got all of their pay to one that only got $18.

2. 1294.54. I'm good with it. Won't even check it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. By The Book

By The Book Well-Known Member

I agree, file and cya on any time restrictions. Sounds like you've talked to others that are in a similar situation. Seems like the company could/should do a better job with accurate payroll.

4. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

Interesting enough all the extremely screwed hours have been from feeders.

5. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

1800 hours, $350 in the 401k and $700 in my pocket.
    Looks good to me.

6. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

I got over $1000. Only way I was gonna go back and add it all up if it was under a g. Somehow ,I think they knew that. Lol # paranoid

7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

You all must have missed the addendum about payroll being handled by TeamCPA now. It's almost as good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Austin.Was.My.Hero

Austin.Was.My.Hero quod erat demonstrandum

I'm paranoid I got paid too much.

9. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

Only off by $51 less than what I had figured out. Based on the stub, I have no idea where the difference lies so at this point, not really going to worry about it. I'm fine with $2200 after taxes.

10. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I got paid what I was expecting, they even took out my Roth401k which I was hoping they'd do. Went through my hours in another thread and everything was good. If I was missing hours I would go through and add them all up, take that information and file.

11. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

Here we go.

12. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

:bsbullf:

13. package_pusher

package_pusher New Member

UPS did not calculate my check right. The total hours they have are only 3 less than my calculations ( no biggie) but from Aug-Nov my pay rate was 1.50 less than new pay rate. But they only paid me .50 on the hour. Is it true UPS has to fix this within 2 days?

14. 32F driver

32F driver Active Member

You guys make me sick. My center doesn't have our checks yet. I thought ups was a company.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Check your bank or upsers.com to see if u got it.

16. UPSscrewedsince2012

UPSscrewedsince2012 New Member

I have 1342.88 Straight Time hours and the gross is 825.60. That dosent equal .70 per hour? Anyone know why? I know I get taxed but this is the amount before it got taxed.

17. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Funny, I got 1497 more hours pay then I should have? Almost like I got someone else's pay.

18. Corralz

Corralz New Member

i got 999 hours and ended up grossing 733 after taxes. im a part timer too lol

19. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Gross pay is before taxes and deductions. The $733 was your net pay.

20. Corralz

Corralz New Member

Oh dang i didn't catch that. I got twice as much as people with similar seniority and job at my hub so i think i got overpaid .