How bad will it get after this years SFA?

thedownhillEXPRESS

I remember all was quiet last year leading into the SFA(unless you were reading this forum of course).

As soon as the SFA was over we were hit with a sledgehammer of hours and route cuts, along with an increase in employee harassment by management.

What do you expect this year?

I remember all was quiet last year leading into the SFA(unless you were reading this forum of course).

As soon as the SFA was over we were hit with a sledgehammer of hours and route cuts, along with an increase in employee harassment by management.

What do you expect this year?
More of the same! poor Freddy is looking a little thin. You guys are taking food out of his mouth.

DontThrowPackages

We all plan on giving very poor scores. But I don't think I will do anything one way or the other. Leaders at the tops are already expecting the worst SFA scores in the history of the company. I doubt they even bother with a post-sfa meeting this year. I imagine they could use it against lower mgnt. A good excuse to not give them raises next year like they did with the drivers this year.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I'm gonna refuse to take the SFA based on the fact it never accomplishes anything.
I suggest you all follow me on this.

ManInBrown

Results are fabricated. They will tell us the results are that 98% of employees are thrilled with how things are at the present time. And 100% agree we are paid fairly for the work we do. Haven't taken it in 9 years. It's a joke just like the company we work for. :censored2: Fred

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Results are fabricated. They will tell us the results are that 98% of employees are thrilled with how things are at the present time. And 100% agree we are paid fairly for the work we do. Haven't taken it in 9 years. It's a joke just like the company we work for. :censored2: Fred

Exactly. Even if 90% of the employees "failed" FedEx on the SFA, there would be glowing numbers on Frontline and posted on your station walls. They just make it up if they don't like what they see.

The best thing you can do is not take it. Even if nobody took it there would still be overwhelming support for FedEx, because it's all fake numbers anyway.

hypo hanna

Exactly. Even if 90% of the employees "failed" FedEx on the SFA, there would be glowing numbers on Frontline and posted on your station walls. They just make it up if they don't like what they see.

The best thing you can do is not take it. Even if nobody took it there would still be overwhelming support for FedEx, because it's all fake numbers anyway.
Exactly. The best thing to do is not participate in the silly game. It only benefits mgmt. and contrary to what they might tell you, it is NOT REQUIRED.

fedupped

Im asking that everyone sign in, dont answer anything and sign out. Our Sr mgr was trying to sell us that all the questions were directly related to our ops mgr. All the wonderful benefits we get. And how competitive our wages are. And how it is a competition between Sr mgrs to get best scores... .. .. OMG. And we just sat there and stared....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Im asking that everyone sign in, dont answer anything and sign out. Our Sr mgr was trying to sell us that all the questions were directly related to our ops mgr. All the wonderful benefits we get. And how competitive our wages are. And how it is a competition between Sr mgrs to get best scores... .. .. OMG. And we just sat there and stared....

It is pretty unbelievable, isn't it?

thedownhillEXPRESS

​i like this idea

hypo hanna

By doing that they can say they had higher "participation" then actual. Don't take it and managers at all levels will have a hard time spinning it into a positive.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Skeereewww that. I don't want any of them getting credit for my even signing in.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Right now, I have the BEST manager I have ever had in my over twenty years at FedEx. My manager actually CARES whether his people are happy or not. He does his best to get hours for his people. The Sr is pretty awesome too. My conscience won't allow me to be anything but fair to the two of them. They earned it.They have no control over what stupidity comes down from the ivory towers. FedEx, on the other hand, has earned "totally disagree" all the way to the end of the survey.