How bad?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They aint going to hire much believe that. Why would they when they know they can get away with it. Same shiznitt different day boys. Just keep workin that 55 hours a week and kill em in the pocket. im over it their going to do whatever the hell they feel like. Shady :censored2: mofos lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Whats very frustrating this conversation.

Me: we have lost 15 drivers and replaced about 5 in the last 5 years. All while volume is back up past pre recession level.

BA: we can't tell them how to run their business.

Me: we have sups and air drivers running full routes everytime a person calls in. One call in is not an emergency.

​Ba: what do u want me to do?

oldngray

nowhere special

Me: we have lost 15 drivers and replaced about 5 in the last 5 years. All while volume is back up past pre recession level.

Me: we have sups and air drivers running full routes everytime a person calls in. One call in is not an emergency.

Same here. UPS just ignores the contract and doesn't replace drivers, and the local union won't do anything about it.

jaker

trolling

Wow you lost 15 and got 5 back so you are really only 10 drivers down that's good

​ we are down 25 and only got 3 , we went from no cover drivers working to all of them working full time and they keep adding more cover drivers

Wow you lost 15 and got 5 back so you are really only 10 drivers down that's good

​ we are down 25 and only got 3 , we went from no cover drivers working to all of them working full time and they keep adding more cover drivers
We had 27 guys retire the last 5 years...and thats not counting the guys that got bought out or fired!.....how many new full time drivers in that time period??.......answer zero.......tbhats why our pension fund is in the toliet!

Buck Fifty

​Ba: what do u want me to do
?

friend off ! Oops !