How Bout Them Gamecocks

wkmac

No disrespect to the Gamecocks or the ole ball coach but wanted to see Mizzuo keep the win streak alive. SEC East might be a real mess by the end of the season if this keeps up.

Tip of the hat to Conner Shaw in bringing the Gamecocks back into the game. That knee is still wobbley but Shaw gut it out to a win.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Mizzou deserved the win. Furthermore, they probably deserve a crack at Bama more than we do. (Okay, maybe I'm stretching a little when I say, "probably" ) We fell apart early, our typical fashion. Somehow, we eek'd out a win against an undefeated #5 team, in their house.

Elation doesn't describe the emotion that goes with winning a game like this. Decades of mediocrity. A 2 two season taste of victory. Another seemingly mediocre season with loads of talent looming.

Those kids became men in Columbia tonite. I've always been proud to be a Gamecock. Tonite, I'm a little prouder

oldngray

nowhere special
gamecock-football.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Ah. Had an old girlfriend who coached for the gamecocks a few years back. I think that was in Jacksonville though.