How Can You Tell Spring Is Near In Your Part Of The World?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We have a layer of yellow dust on everything. Everything flowers about now and the pollen will get so thick you can see it in the air sometimes. I can't wear contact lenses in it. Lots of pretty scenery though.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
It's either Spring or Summer here most of the year so, other than looking at a calendar, I would have to say:

I Have customers complain about the Swallows that are lost and should be making their nests in Cheryl's and Moreluck's neighborhoods.:wink2:

Costco begins stocking the Beach towels and beach umbrellas.

Big Babooba

:happy-very:When the maple trees start sprouting pails.
0316091253.jpg

Tater's Dad

I know - we are off to our first pancake breakfast this year on Saturday - always nice to wonder through the woods and by the syrup right from the producer....

fethrs

Yesterday, Gorgeous. Singing praises about spring. Even started a
thread about it.

Today, can barely see the neighbor's house across the street thru the whiteouts... :sad-very:[/quote]
Ow, that looks cooold but it's a nice pic, I like the color...errr, the absence of colors I should say. I have a cousin in Pueblo and my mom is in Durango and I love to visit.:happy2:

iowa boy

My driveways not a dangerous, icy mess anymore!!!!

thread about it.

Today, can barely see the neighbor's house across the street thru the whiteouts... :sad-very:

That's the nice thing about Colorado. 75 one day, 25 the next with a foot of snow. But at least the snow won't stick around for any more than a couple of days this time of year.

UPSNewbie

According to the crystal ball reader/meteorologist, Saturday is supposed to be "the biggest snow storm I've seen this late"

It's not really late for a snow storm...

But as for spring, my apple tree is blooming!

Sammie

thread about it.

Today, can barely see the neighbor's house across the street thru the whiteouts... :sad-very:
Ow, that looks cooold but it's a nice pic, I like the color...errr, the absence of colors I should say. I have a cousin in Pueblo and my mom is in Durango and I love to visit.:happy2:[/quote]

Thanks. It's 22 degrees as we speak. My daschunds with their one inch
legs do not have a good time outside on days like this when they can
disappear in a drift. Their feet get pretty cold pretty quick; not unusual
to have to find them and carry them in....

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I know when spring is here:

1. The mesquite starts budding. That is the #1 indicator here.
2. The weeds start popping up and over night I can't see my neighbors house. LOL