How come? Department

Big Babooba

This thread is for all those questions that you may have that will never be honestly answered in a million years. So here's my question:

How come I have a million, quadrillion bajillion Tupperware containers and lids, yet I only have one container that I can match a lid up to? For example - the lid for the container to store your toenail clippings for the third odd numbered Saturday of an odd numbered month will not fit the container for the third even numbered Saturday of an odd numbered month? How Come?????
:confused:

curiousbrain

Why is it that women always claim to want a sense of humor, but then run off with an idiot on a motorcycle?
What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?
Does God really exist?
Does Satan really exist?
What is the point of life - it seems that the point of life is defined only by the structure of the society within which one lives. So, accepting that fact, is there any fundamental truth to life or is the only truth to life that which is self decided?
Why does smoking have to be so deadly? Can't we have a little fun + enjoyment and not speed up the process of death?
Sometimes words are not fully adequate to express the meaning of my thoughts; what is the remedy to this? Ultrawords, superwords, or some variation thereof?
I hated bananas when I was younger, now I can't eat enough of them; why is that?
Occasionally, I think that if I was just given a chance in life, I could do anything; then, I remember I've been given lots of chances just like everybody else. There's no question in there, just a statement.
How can some people not drink coffee?
What is brownbaggin's problem? That guy is kind of a jerk; always trying to think things out and all that - to hell with him.
Someone in the world has it so bad that they can't say "Someone else out there has it worse"; I wonder, do they know it? And if they did, how depressed are they?
I think I've said all I need to say; or have I?

Does any of that make sense?

Hey, you asked the question.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Why is it that women always claim to want a sense of humor, but then run off with an idiot on a motorcycle?
What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?
Does God really exist?
Does Satan really exist?
What is the point of life - it seems that the point of life is defined only by the structure of the society within which one lives. So, accepting that fact, is there any fundamental truth to life or is the only truth to life that which is self decided?
Why does smoking have to be so deadly? Can't we have a little fun + enjoyment and not speed up the process of death?
Sometimes words are not fully adequate to express the meaning of my thoughts; what is the remedy to this? Ultrawords, superwords, or some variation thereof?
I hated bananas when I was younger, now I can't eat enough of them; why is that?
Occasionally, I think that if I was just given a chance in life, I could do anything; then, I remember I've been given lots of chances just like everybody else. There's no question in there, just a statement.
How can some people not drink coffee?
What is brownbaggin's problem? That guy is kind of a jerk; always trying to think things out and all that - to hell with him.
Someone in the world has it so bad that they can't say "Someone else out there has it worse"; I wonder, do they know it? And if they did, how depressed are they?
I think I've said all I need to say; or have I?

Does any of that make sense?

Hey, you asked the question.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you know that Barbra Streisand takes a small waste can to her pedicure appointments to bring home her nail clippings???? What, does she think someone wants to clone her? So full of herself!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
How come I have a million, quadrillion bajillion Tupperware containers and lids, yet I only have one container that I can match a lid up to? For example - the lid for the container to store your toenail clippings for the third odd numbered Saturday of an odd numbered month will not fit the container for the third even numbered Saturday of an odd numbered month? How Come????? :confused:

Open the cabinet. Match a bottom with a top. Anything left over, just pitch in the garbage. If you need more containers with lids buy the disposable kind at the grocery store. They really can be put in the top rack of the dish washer and can be used over & over.

How come Klein can stick his nose in every thread on this site with his non stop posts, especially the ones he has no business going into, at free will but when his posts push others buttons to the point that they fire back then they are the ones given warnings?

curiousbrain

The point of an internet forum is to foster discussion; except, if no one really wants to hear any opinion but their own, is there any point in a forum; why should anyone bother to post anything?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
How come Klein can stick his nose in every thread on this site with his non stop posts,
The same reason you or anybody else can.
especially the ones he has no business going into,
Who decides that? You?
at free will but when his posts push others buttons to the point that they fire back then they are the ones given warnings?
No one can push your buttons unless you let them. Having said that, if you see a post that you think crosses the line then hit the report button and let the mods handle it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The same reason you or anybody else can.

Who decides that? You?

No one can push your buttons unless you let them. Having said that, if you see a post that you think crosses the line then hit the report button and let the mods handle it.
Well, it seems as though you have taken it upon yourself to be mod extraordinaire. I am, and I believe there are many others that are, tired of Klein's constant insinuation into everything U.S. He does nothing but bad-mouth the U.S. and our laws yet he thinks nothing of spending as much time as he can in the States. He inserts smilies like :stupid: and therefore gets responses thrown back at him in regards to his dismissal from UPS. He has done nothing to correct his nature and you are doing nothing but egging him on by making comments about how abused he is. Talk about posting integrity, start with yourself.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
How come Klein can stick his nose in every thread on this site with his non stop posts, especially the ones he has no business going into, at free will but when his posts push others buttons to the point that they fire back then they are the ones given warnings?

good luck with that one. Klein has more rights here then you do.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
How come when I put 3 pairs of socks in the laundry, only get back 2 1/2 prs and the other sock shows up 3 days later, in the laundry of all places!!