How come? Department

browniehound

Did you know that Barbra Streisand takes a small waste can to her pedicure appointments to bring home her nail clippings???? What, does she think someone wants to clone her? So full of herself!!!

She probably is full of herself but I don't think its the reason she keeps her toe-nail clippings. I think I know why and are you ready for this one, LOL? I don't know if its Voodoo or what but people (freaking wierdos) think that a spell or hex can be cast on them if someone has their toe-nails. Can you believe the idiocy of some people? Ya know, I have a ton of crap to worry about in life as do most. You know, things like cancer, being robbed, the welfare of my family, etc.

Making sure people don't get my toe-nails so they can cast a spell on me is just ridiculous.!?!?? And to take precuations so it doesn't happen takes it to another level! Talk about having too much time on your hands!

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
How come being pro universal healthcare is bashing the US ?
How come being on the side of bailing out Chrysler and GM is bashing the US ?
Why are calling for stricter gun laws is bashing the US ?
Why is saying Obama is doing a somewhat fine job, (better then W.Bush), is bashing the US ?
Why is saying the US Postoffice should cut Saturday delivery is bashing the US ?
Why is being pro gay marriages is bashing the US ?
Oh, and I'm pro abortion, too (must be bashing the US) ? :(
Why if I say Palin isn't the brightest, it's bashing the US ?
Why, if I buy Californian oranges here, and post it on a thread, - it's bashing the US ?
Why,if I celebrate Thanks-Giving in October - it's bashing the US ?

Why can't others except a neutral opinion without thinking it's bashing the US ?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
lol, I thought It was me....:)
LOL

You thought you were mod extraordinaire or you thought it was just your imagination that Jones was bucking for mod extraordinaire? Hell, I didn't even know that Jones had become a mod. Guess that's what I get for not paying attention.

I think what he has said to Cache is wrong. I think that he has sided with Klein because of their similar views on gun laws and regulations. I think that Jones has stepped outside of being neutral and impartial.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Why is saying Obama is doing a somewhat fine job is bashing the US ?
Why is saying the US Postoffice should cut Saturday delivery is bashing the US ?
Why, if I buy Californian oranges here, and post it on a thread, - it's bashing the US ?

Why can't others except a neutral opinion without thinking it's bashing the US ?
As one who thinks you are interesting, please explain how Obama is doing a "good" job? Not to try and start an argument, but please discuss.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
LOL

You thought you were mod extraordinaire or you thought it was just your imagination that Jones was bucking for mod extraordinaire? Hell, I didn't even know that Jones had become a mod. Guess that's what I get for not paying attention.

I think what he has said to Cache is wrong. I think that he has sided with Klein because of their similar views on gun laws and regulations. I think that Jones has stepped outside of being neutral and impartial.
I'll just say that if you think Klein and I have similar views on "gun laws and regulations", you're mistaken.

tieguy

Banned
LOL

I heard Klein threatened some lawsuits against the board. I think that has them all a little ansy.

klein

Für Meno :)
LOL

I think that Jones has stepped outside of being neutral and impartial.

Since when can't moderators post their own opinions ?
If so many have crossed that line.
I know where many stand on issues.
Over for example being pro gay marriage, and loves his gun. Pro pot, too, I believe.

And, I surely hope they continue to be part of the BC community and put their own opinions out there.
Not, just sit back, in the background, and moderate.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Over for example being pro gay marriage, and loves his gun. Pro pot, too, I believe.

And, I surely hope they continue to be part of the BC community and put their own opinions out there.
They absolutely have the right to post their opinions. They do not have the right to use their position to force their opinions onto others. Nor do they have the right to delete posts that are NOT abusive, just because they don't like them.

Last edited:

browniehound

Because we live in a capitalist country. Why should I pay for your healthcare?

Because we live in a captitalist country. Why should I bail them out? They don't pay my plumber when I can't afford it. Should have let the companies go bankrupt. Its called capitalism and I believe in it to the end

Guns don't kill people. If I could carry a weapon I could have stopped the Virginia college blood bath before that psycho killed 29 people with one shot.

Why is saying Obama is doing a somewhat fine job is bashing the US ?

Because he has do nothing. And oh by the way, its all George Bush's fault.

Because I need my mail on Saturday and always will...

. Kids are cruel and I would rather spare them this trauma because you know it DOES stay with them foreverBecause your kids will be made fun of day after day for 12 years if you have a daddy and a daddy or a mommy and a mommy.

No, but if murdering babies is your thing then I can't help you. Come on man, its murdering babies. How can you do that? Its a human baby that you are killing. How can you or anyone be pro-abortion without having the murder of innocent babies on your concious FOREVER?

Its not, but she is the prettiest!

Because you shouldn't buy oranges from anywhere but Florida. They grow oranges in California? I was totally ignorant to that!

Yes it is bashing the US. Why the heck would you celebrate T-giving in October? Turkey, stuffing, squash, cranberry sauce and a sit-down meal on October 25th? And saying "Happy Thanksgiving"? I think you should be commited to the nut house if you actually do that!

Now, I responded above with my tongue in cheek and was totally joking around. I hope you find it somewhat funny and entertaining. I look forward to hearing some comments. Mr. Klien, I apologize in advance if you don't find it funny, but I kind of got a kick out of it, LOL!

Because this isn't Switzerland and neutral opinions are not allwoed. Pick a side! LOL, HA HA!

iowa boy

Most of the mods on here can and do post their opinions. Its that line in the sand that gets crossed when they let their own personal opinions influence their choice of who or what gets moderated on this forum.

They don't need to be fair and impartial to state their own opinions, but they should be when they 'moderate' on this forum.

Just my two cents.:peaceful:

No one can push your buttons unless you let them. Having said that, if you see a post that you think crosses the line then hit the report button and let the mods handle it.

Since you have decided to play cop make sure you keep your inbox open cause it`s all coming to you now. :)

Nimnim

The Nim
Why is there 267 new posts to read after I sleep for 13 hours? Man I'm not awake enough for this yet.
5a6157d0.gif