How come? Department

How come people who would be the first to complain about a shopping cart striking their car are the same ones too lazy to put the carts in the rack in the first place.

rod

Retired 22 years
True story:

I stopped at a Burger King in Lake Mills,Iowa with a group of guys. I wanted a burger and fries but because it was 10:28 and the breakfast menu was still posted they told me it wasn't available yet. I ordered a breakfast sandwich because I will eat anything so it wasn't a big deal. My friend in line behind me wanted breakfast but just as he started to order the "menu" flipped to the burger screen and they told him breakfast was no longer available. They run a tight ship at that place.

browndevil

True story:

I stopped at a Burger King in Lake Mills,Iowa with a group of guys. I wanted a burger and fries but because it was 10:28 and the breakfast menu was still posted they told me it wasn't available yet. I ordered a breakfast sandwich because I will eat anything so it wasn't a big deal. My friend in line behind me wanted breakfast but just as he started to order the "menu" flipped to the burger screen and they told him breakfast was no longer available. They run a tight ship at that place.

Did you trade him your breakfast sandwich for his burger?

rod

Retired 22 years
Did you trade him your breakfast sandwich for his burger?

To tell the truth both of us were laughing so hard we just ate what we got served. I stop at that same BK every year and they seem to screw something up every time. Its kind of a standing joke now just to see what screwup they are going to make.