How could anyone say preload is harder?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When your body adjusts to the hours, its nothing but cake walk. Today I was loading some package cars, it was diet easy. All the packages are already in your power zone, and you don't have to put up heavy packages on the top shelf. I believe that anyone whom say its hard should be shown the door. Just my opinion.

I will report all insulting or any rude comments towards me. We are all adult here, so lets act like it without acting like some third graders. I just don't know why somebody can't have an opinion on here without being harassed and bullied.

DTAHONDA

Harder than what? You move way more on the preload, loading 3 trucks than you do standing in a trailer building walls. Local sort is cake compared to that. And the belt is constantly moving when your loading package cars

quamba 638

I believe that anyone whom say its hard should be shown the door.
It's hard.
image.jpg

Buck Fifty

When your body adjusts to the hours, its nothing but cake walk. Today I was loading some package cars, it was diet easy. All the packages are already in your power zone, and you don't have to put up heavy packages on the top shelf. I believe that anyone whom say its hard should be shown the door. Just my opinion.

I will report all insulting or any rude comments towards me. We are all adult here, so lets act like it without acting like some third graders. I just don't know why somebody can't have an opinion on here without being harassed and bullied.

Its funny how I had that opinion (preload being the hardest job)and you want to walk me to the door. Feeling a little harassed and bullied here. Just sayin.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Easy or difficult is irrelevant, kid. You've never worked a preload shift. Loading a package car or part of one during a local sort and claiming preload is easy is like going out as a helper and claiming that being a driver is cake.

Buck Fifty

Just buy some lube before you go to work in the morning. Apply liberally and that back problem should be fine.:bigsmile2:

Re-Raise

Another whiny post from my hero. My only regret is that I have to spread some rep around before I can neg rep you again.

Box Ox

Driving is probably harder if load quality is always terrible and the loader is using a hand cart to get huge 1000-4000 packages to the front of the car.

UPS Preloader

I will report all insulting or any rude comments towards me
. We are all adult here, so lets act like it without acting like some third graders. I just don't know why somebody can't have an opinion on here without being harassed and bullied.

You shouldn't threaten us. It's against The Brown Cafe's Term of Service. You agree not to post any threatening material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. :funny:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
.....We are all adult here, so lets act like it without acting like some third graders. I just don't know why somebody can't have an opinion on here without being harassed and bullied.

You, sonny, are 19 and still live at home.

Furthermore, you still have to convince me you actually work for UPS.

Give a little respect and get a little respect, maroon.