How Creepy is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

satellitedriver

Prior behavior?
Known by the police?
First, his parents should be brought in and questioned for the full extent of time allowed by law.
Second, he should be brought in by his parents and have to sit through the "boys" interview.
Thirdly, at the age of 13, this "boy" needs a good scare.
Fourthly,( is that a word?) The parents are 90% of the "boys" problem.
This should be "nipped" in the bud, so to speak.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I'm telling you can blame todays culture for our young generation getting constantly bombarded with sexual innuendos on print,TV and of course the movies. Kids are exposed to too much sex too early. The High School I deliver to....all I can say is "OMG"!!! The young ladys I've encountered could pass for college students. Too racy and such potty mouths!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Based on what I have read it sounded like a secluded kind of area, and it was an action used to "threaten" a woman, not just a whacking off thing. If a person feels threatened that is why the cops are there. I dont know what I would have done, as it was a blatant display, not a "oops, you caught me" moment. How the cops handled it was their decision. At least they showed up. Could have been a rape instead of an incident. Could have been an 8 yr old instead of an adult female.

Upslady20

Not sure of his exact age but I think he is 16 or 17 I know it did not show up on the arrest page on the internet which meant he is still a minor. No matter what his age that was very strange behavior not typical of any teenage boy that I know of..

satellitedriver

Not sure of his exact age but I think he is 16 or 17 I know it did not show up on the arrest page on the internet which meant he is still a minor. No matter what his age that was very strange behavior not typical of any teenage boy that I know of..
17?
Time for Sat's custom tree trimmer.

drewed

Shankman

who knows maybe the browns do it for it him......

yea...not in the woods....the cool breeze....not a tissue in sight......whats a boy to do.....
in all seriousness though, hes acting out he needs help

farmerbrown

Pretty creepy....can't afford to "get a room" and the bathroom at home is tied up. This is way better than the two dogs were stuck together and running sideways down the street story that I have. Maybe you should help him out with a posting on eharmony.com ' go cart lover seeks female who enjoys long country drives on same while looking for brown cars and helicopters'. You better bid off of that route lady!!!!:happy2: Good luck with those memories.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
upslady20,

I think you did the right thing based on the deliberate way he stuck it out there! With his history apparently law enforcement in your area felt it necessary to broaden their search efforts. If you happened upon him like you said that would be one thing however he made it clear to been seen and that is MORE than creepy, his situation is at a whole different level.

Anyone here that would debate that point probably doesn't have or even had a 13 year daughter, nice or cousin they would want exposed to that let alone any adult..

Good call!!:wink2:

satellitedriver

upslady20,

I think you did the right thing based on the deliberate way he stuck it out there! With his history apparently law enforcement in your area felt it necessary to broaden their search efforts. If you happened upon him like you said that would be one thing however he made it clear to been seen and that is MORE than creepy, his situation is at a whole different level.

Anyone here that would debate that point probably doesn't have or even had a 13 year daughter, nice or cousin they would want exposed to that let alone any adult..

Good call!!:wink2:
You are correct and upslady20 took the correct precautions.
My fault is that I would have taken pro-active action, then called the cops.
I am male so that does make a difference.
I have lived long enough to have seen girls have a crush on "their" UPS driver and have their daughters 10 years later run up to me to get a hug.
I would throw it all away, if I thought a perv was in the woods.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Well you might not have meant to slam me for turning the kid in but it sure felt like you were.
Why you would even think one should just laugh off such behavior is beyond me. This is someone who wanted to be seen not some harmless boy in the woods thinking he is by himself and someone walks up or drives up on him. If that had been the case I would have just shook my head and went on. This is someone who gets off in a very strange way that in my opinion can only lead to more deviant sexual behavior.. I am sure there are cases where boys have gotten away with such behavior in public and then got braver and braver with their sexual acts.

its possible that the offender thought that if you saw what he was doing that maybe you might be encouraged to "help him on his way..." maybe he thought you were hot

Status
Not open for further replies.