How did they get away with this?

brownedout

Very good question sat. Typeface is identical, as is shield, I think we're looking at a product that's about to be pulled. Get 'em whlile their out there folks if collectibles are your thing. That's something my crazy wife would buy me. Just what I (DON'T) need, another rag.

satellitedriver

Those have been available online since the rebranding. I've also seen bumber stickers.
I had never seen them.
I checked online and they go for $17.98.
I bought the last two the store had for $7.98 each.
I am going to give one to my supervisor.
I hope he gets the joke that he does everything backwards.-( if not I will explain it to him).
I am not Integrity, so I can poke fun at the system.

Cementups

Box Monkey
wassup-demotivational-poster-1233612508.jpg

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
I had never seen them.
I checked online and they go for $17.98.
I bought the last two the store had for $7.98 each.
I am going to give one to my supervisor.
I hope he gets the joke that he does everything backwards.-( if not I will explain it to him).
I am not Integrity, so I can poke fun at the system.

The ones I've seen say 'SUP like whats up.
I have also seen an oops one with the new brand.

http://www.underconsideration.com/wordit/wordit_archives/0406_oops_Bryony_Gomez-Palacio_2.jpg
(couldnt find the actual shirt)

The 1 st time I saw it I was offended. One of my pick ups has it on a cart.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've got an old tee-shirt with the old UPS logo on it that says "United Pot Smokers". I haven't worn it in years.

rod

Retired 22 years
The nation's #1 party town !!!

Even though my daughter wasn't a hardcore partier, the 3 and a half years she spent at the UW Madison was some of the funniest times I can remember. (at least for me they were). She landed a dream job for a fulltime student working as the night manager at a University owed hotel that was one block off of State Street. She received free room and board and minimum wage. The hotel was only open weekdays and was for visiting professors and speakers so we would go on weekends when it was empty and have a free room -with access to an Olympic size smimming pool. We spent many afternoons and evenings roaming State Street.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even though my daughter wasn't a hardcore partier, the 3 and a half years she spent at the UW Madison was some of the funniest times I can remember. (at least for me they were). She landed a dream job for a fulltime student working as the night manager at a University owed hotel that was one block off of State Street. She received free room and board and minimum wage. The hotel was only open weekdays and was for visiting professors and speakers so we would go on weekends when it was empty and have a free room -with access to an Olympic size smimming pool. We spent many afternoons and evenings roaming State Street.

Madison is the sister city of Berkeley, CA. If you swapped them out, nobody would probably be the wiser.

Chnandler Bong

I've got an old tee-shirt with the old UPS logo on it that says "United Pot Smokers". I haven't worn it in years.

My in-laws bought me one that says "United Pot Smugglers". I sometimes wear it under my uniform, since we are only allowed to wear brown or white undershirts....but it's probably not a good idea!