how did you come up with your username here?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I'm a photographer.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431310078.109244.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
My Brothers started calling me Rod after I always got the best looking babe when we went out bar hopping after I got out of the service---I will say I had fun back then.

Rainman

Its all good.
I delivered a large neighborhood that the name started with Rain, and since I was on there for years I was the only UPS man that a lot of the kids knew, so I became the Rainman.

mrbrownstone

Well I was never into Guns N Roses but they had a song Mr. Brownstone which is about heroin. I never did herion but liked the title. It just kinda clicked like BrownCafe.

Cementups

Box Monkey
He sure disappeared---anyone know why?

Internet and social networking were starting to take over his life a little more than he liked so he decided it was time to step back. It didn't help that he got in a little trouble for stuff he posted as well. I just talked (text) him last week and he is doing very well.

rod

Retired 22 years
Internet and social networking were starting to take over his life a little more than he liked so he decided it was time to step back. It didn't help that he got in a little trouble for stuff he posted as well. I just talked (text) him last week and he is doing very well.

Is he still doing all that biking and running? He used to make me tired just reading his posts.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just curious.
Scooby is my dog's name. 1-P-0048 was my badge number.

Besides, I was going to use my real name but I am a Vietnamese Guatemalan with Canadian citizenship and my real name gets me laughed at so I don't use it anymore. My real name is
Hu Phlung Poo Smith.