how do i find my supervisor email ups email address

64impala

ok so I sustained a major injury the other day over the weekend (not at work). Unfortunately im going have to resign and because my injury prevents me from doing my duties and on top of that im schedule to need surgery for it in 2 weeks. I cant find my supervisor ups email I figured it would be his first initials and his last name but that didn't work.

64impala

My supervisor is actually currently on vacation so I was referred to the HR department and I left them a voicemail telling them the situation

watdaflock?

If you're hoping for another chance to work at UPS again, trying to leave a message for your supervisor is a good idea. Didn't you receive a phone number yet?

SCV good to go sir.

If you have your ID card, look for your hub number on the back. Call within an hour before your shift's start time and you should reach a supervisor if not your own who can at least contact your sup.

Alternatively, you can show up to your shift and explain the situation. I've had to do that a couple of times when I couldn't reach anyone and had a minor injury that kept me off work for a relatively small amount of time.