How do I get ahold of someone in benefits?

FredRed

I'm trying to get reimbursed for health benefits and my claim is being rejected by Medco. I need to get ahold of someone at UPS benefits to ask them to send proof of coverage to Medco. :anxious:

My husband has asked the union rep at his hub, but he doesn't have any advice.

Any tips?

drewed

Shankman
I'm trying to get reimbursed for health benefits and my claim is being rejected by Medco. I need to get ahold of someone at UPS benefits to ask them to send proof of coverage to Medco. :anxious:

My husband has asked the union rep at his hub, but he doesn't have any advice.

Any tips?
UPSERS.com
my life and career
benefiets
health
and there should be some websites/phone numbers underthat

FredRed

Thanks for your help! Although I have scoured the UPSers site and find nothing but weblinks and a phone number that is only automated. I think I really need to talk to a person in UPS about this to get it resolved.

Anyone have any luck with this? Maybe I'm just missing something.

filthpig

Thanks for your help! Although I have scoured the UPSers site and find nothing but weblinks and a phone number that is only automated. I think I really need to talk to a person in UPS about this to get it resolved.

You need to talk to someone with the health an welfare arm of the union. If you're full-time, UPS doesn't handle your benefits.

U(s)PS Guy

I'm not sure if you've tried this, but anytime you get an automated phone system just hit the 0 button. that will almost always transfer you to a person. if it doesn't, keep hitting the 0 button or buttons that are not listed as options. eventually the system will pass you on to a real person