How do I get the beard process going?

fres431

I hate shaving my face always burns and i always have little annoying bumps, how do i get that special note or whatever?
Go to dr preferably a dermatologist explain to them the situation and ask for a note to shave twice a week. Dermatologist will recommend a single straight edge razor like old timers did it back In day.. If ups doest respect the note file a Ada claim

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Naaaaw....were his daddy now
one-of-us.gif

The Man

I came here for informative responses, as well as helpful advice, but you guys joke too much when i'm looking for a real answer.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I came here for informative responses, as well as helpful advice, but you guys joke too much when i'm looking for a real answer.
You may get a real answer if it wasn't such a sad question. In a few years you'll be making 34 bucks and hour, and shaving your face is a problem? Oy vey.

The Man

Go to dr preferably a dermatologist explain to them the situation and ask for a note to shave twice a week. Dermatologist will recommend a single straight edge razor like old timers did it back In day.. If ups doest respect the note file a Ada claim
Thanks man!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I guess I stand corrected. In my life, I've never seen a UPS drive with a beard. What religion requires a beard? Muslim men aren't required. Can't think of any. You're skin would have to be pretty bad to not be able to use an electric razor. There's barely any contact.
Ups has been losing lots of lawsuits against the Muslims for beards. There has been lots posted on here about it.

Lots of people on here talk about doctors notes also. Not that hard to get.