How do I get the beard process going?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've already had one that touches my chest, you sound like one of those guys that doesn't really grow facial hair at all.
Reality
zvriwp.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If a religion doesn't actually require it, how can they sue UPS for not allowing them?

My religion requires me to not work over 8 hours a day, ever. Let's see if I can sue.
I don't know. Maybe write your district court judge and ask them to explain the legality of it for you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
http://www.thelocal.se/20110210/31960

"The man told his supervisor that he was a Muslim and it was against his religious convictions to shave his beard.

The supervisor said it sounded strange to him because there were other Muslims at UPS who had shaved their beards, reiterating the policy was in place so that drivers would look clean and neat and that a beard was unacceptable.

According to the lawsuit, the man explained that there are different interpretations of Islam. He asked if it was possible to grant him an exemption since he had religious reasons and it was not a large beard."

@JL 0513

The Man

Real men don't bitch about everything under the sun.
I'm not bitching about anything. I'm just trying to learn and ask questions. Because this is what this website is for, your putting stupid comments.
If you think my questions are a joke then just laugh about it, and stop talking :censored2: over the internet. Stop with your bull:censored2:. Be a man!

bham brown

Go to dermatologist, get a note. Obviously they're not hard to get. We have about 6 drivers and 1 feeder driver with those stupid notes. They all have pretty solid beards now. Just has to be kept neat looking. My thoughts are that its way to hot down here to be sporting a dam beard.