How do I overthrow my shop steward for incompetence?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by you aint even know it, Jul 24, 2013.

1. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

I just don't understand how a high seniority employee could just stand there and let supervisors work aka taking money out of their pockets. I understand low seniority employees letting it slide, because they just been there and need some assurance with the system and adjust themselves. But for high seniority employees, especially shop stewards just standing there while having supervisors working right in front of their faces should all be ashamed of themselves.

I don't know how someone could be a coward and incompetent at once, especially a really grown man. This guy almost made me owe some serious amount of union dues, if it wasn't for this site, I don't know how much I would owe in union dues for being lacking these knowledge that this site provided to me. Is there a way I can get this guy replaced. He's not shop steward material, much less union material.

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

You are the Union.

3. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

He Ain't Even Know It.

4. cachsux

cachsux Wah

You have to behead him in a sword fight.

5. serenity now

serenity now Guest

Come up behind him while he is walking and kick his trailing foot laterally past centerline; works every time.

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Take him into the bathroom and stick his head in the toilet and flush. It's called a swirly and nine times out it ten it works. Good luck

7. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

put a tie on him and cut off the blood flow to his brain

8. QKRSTKR

QKRSTKR Active Member

And you didn't write up a greivance and give it to him why?

9. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Challenge him to a game of assassins creed. Maybe your mom can make snacks & u can have juice boxes too.

If you really get into it & it gets loud, maybe it will wake up that brother of yours.

10. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

That only works in the Southern Hemisphere with the clockwise flush to a left-handed person.:happy-very:

11. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

flush twice to be sure

12. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

rock, paper, scissors. Best out of 5, never go best out of 3, there is too much luck.

13. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

14. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

Down South we have the option of using broken beer bottles.

15. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

​Quarts or 40's?

16. Tie some dental floss to his weenie and tie the other end to your bicycle fender; then take off real fast. Assuming you have the pedaling strength and his weenie comes off, let it dry out and then tie it around your neck the next day at work. Everyone will figure out who da man is then!

17. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

If you use a 40, it has to be Old English and you gotta kill it before you weaponize the bottle. It's in the by-laws.

18. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

LOL that is classic. I can just see this kid at work thinking that the world still revolves around his xbox!

19. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Throw him a little further than you need to.

20. davidmex

davidmex Well-Known Troll Troll

You have to gather signatures throughout your hub. And another sign sheet requesting Loyal Teamster as your new shop Steward.