How do I overthrow my shop steward for incompetence?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just don't understand how a high seniority employee could just stand there and let supervisors work aka taking money out of their pockets. I understand low seniority employees letting it slide, because they just been there and need some assurance with the system and adjust themselves. But for high seniority employees, especially shop stewards just standing there while having supervisors working right in front of their faces should all be ashamed of themselves.

I don't know how someone could be a coward and incompetent at once, especially a really grown man. This guy almost made me owe some serious amount of union dues, if it wasn't for this site, I don't know how much I would owe in union dues for being lacking these knowledge that this site provided to me. Is there a way I can get this guy replaced. He's not shop steward material, much less union material.

S

serenity now

Come up behind him while he is walking and kick his trailing foot laterally past centerline; works every time.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Challenge him to a game of assassins creed. Maybe your mom can make snacks & u can have juice boxes too.

If you really get into it & it gets loud, maybe it will wake up that brother of yours.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Tie some dental floss to his weenie and tie the other end to your bicycle fender; then take off real fast. Assuming you have the pedaling strength and his weenie comes off, let it dry out and then tie it around your neck the next day at work. Everyone will figure out who da man is then!

542thruNthru

Challenge him to a game of assassins creed. Maybe your mom can make snacks & u can have juice boxes too.

If you really get into it & it gets loud, maybe it will wake up that brother of yours.

LOL that is classic. I can just see this kid at work thinking that the world still revolves around his xbox!

davidmex

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just don't understand how a high seniority employee could just stand there and let supervisors work aka taking money out of their pockets. I understand low seniority employees letting it slide, because they just been there and need some assurance with the system and adjust themselves. But for high seniority employees, especially shop stewards just standing there while having supervisors working right in front of their faces should all be ashamed of themselves.

I don't know how someone could be a coward and incompetent at once, especially a really grown man. This guy almost made me owe some serious amount of union dues, if it wasn't for this site, I don't know how much I would owe in union dues for being lacking these knowledge that this site provided to me. Is there a way I can get this guy replaced. He's not shop steward material, much less union material.

You have to gather signatures throughout your hub. And another sign sheet requesting Loyal Teamster as your new shop Steward.