How do transfers work?

champboston

If I wanted to transfer to another hub, would I lose all of my seniority? I need to be full time inside, and it just is not happening where I am at. Every new bid that goes up, goes to some full timer that is tired of driving. Have 14 years and I really need to do decide what I'm going to do.

Grey

Company seniority stays the same but you're basically a rookie regarding seniority to other drivers. A guy tranfered to our center a month ago and he's starting at the bottom as a swing driver but he's eligible for 9.5 right away.

watdaflock?

If I wanted to transfer to another hub, would I lose all of my seniority? I need to be full time inside, and it just is not happening where I am at. Every new bid that goes up, goes to some full timer that is tired of driving. Have 14 years and I really need to do decide what I'm going to do.
Have you considered playing the lottery?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
"I need to be full time inside" lmao

You and 90% of the other employees. Maybe start as a pt sup or start driving.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Tell me you're kidding.

I had the opportunity to bid on an inside job after 25 years of full-time driving. You, as a part-time employee, really think that you have a chance to transfer and get a full-time inside job?

Not a snowball's chance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Tell me you're kidding.

I had the opportunity to bid on an inside job after 25 years of full-time driving. You, as a part-time employee, really think that you have a chance to transfer and get a full-time inside job?

Not a snowball's chance.
Be he needs it