HOW DO YO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THIS HEAT?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Lots of water
a gatorade or two during the day
stay out of the back as much as possible.
if you need to sort out, do it under the shade of a tree or bridge.
personally I prefer to wear a t-shirt to absorb the sweat as it helps me keep cooler being soaked.

1Simplemann

Our safety committee grieved about fans in the cabs. no word yet. AZ, NM have them. apparently company thinks it doesn't get hot in other parts of country.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OYn4Pr.gif

StoptheAct1212

Dont even think about the heat.... and most importantly make sure you have the shirts you can almost see through... wearing a almost new shirt is the worst thing u can do.... stay hydrated.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Lots of water
a gatorade or two during the day
stay out of the back as much as possible.
if you need to sort out, do it under the shade of a tree or bridge.
personally I prefer to wear a t-shirt to absorb the sweat as it helps me keep cooler being soaked.

Being "soaked" all day actually prevents your body from cooling down because your skin can't breathe well.

Bring extra shirts. Try to stay dry. It helps

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The absolute worst thing that you can do is dwell on it. Think about the heat and you are done.

The worst thing is not knowing when you've gone too far and are overheated. That's how you get heat exhaustion quickly. Knowing your limitations and when to cool down keeps you aware of where you're at.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Think about January - snow blowing in your face, unrelentless wind. Still with a x mas load with no helper. You will want these few hot days back. The best thing about the heat is you don't need to shovel it after work. Oh yeah drink water and sit in ac for lunch break. Eat ice cream

Indecisi0n

Think about January - snow blowing in your face, unrelentless wind. Still with a x mas load with no helper. You will want these few hot days back. The best thing about the heat is you don't need to shovel it after work. Oh yeah drink water and sit in ac for lunch break. Eat ice cream
I'm lactose intolerant.