HOW DO YO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THIS HEAT?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Because the OSHA people, who sit in AC all day, know better than the people who live it all day?
This is an inaccurate statement.

OSHA employees do not sit in AC all day.

I suggest you educate yourself in this area before you make misleading comments that may negatively effect your coworkers at work or on the BC.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is an inaccurate statement.

OSHA employees do not sit in AC all day.

I suggest you educate yourself in this area before you make misleading comments that may negatively effect your coworkers at work or on the BC.
Whether they're in AC all day or not, I highly doubt whether they have a clue what it's like to be out delivering in the heat all day. I would think. Someone HERE would be much better educated/experienced in it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Whether they're in AC all day or not, I highly doubt whether they have a clue what it's like to be out delivering in the heat all day. I would think. Someone HERE would be much better educated/experienced in it.
In recent years OSHA has increasingly addressed heat related illness/injury.

Your statements are clearly emotionally charged and not from a perspective of knowledge.

Please gain knowledge, don't harm your fellow workers on and off this site.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ZDv2yGl00L0OocixQ&sig2=u5xRxidDDP86vT_w2jGs_w

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
In recent years OSHA has increasingly addressed heat related illness/injury.

Your statements are clearly emotionally charged and not from a perspective of knowledge.

Please gain knowledge, don't harm your fellow workers on and off this site.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjal6W0u8POAhXB7SYKHcwFDTcQFghAMAA&url=https://www.osha.gov/Publications/poster.html&usg=AFQjCNH2iUp6AEqGIZDv2yGl00L0OocixQ&sig2=u5xRxidDDP86vT_w2jGs_w
Emotionally charged? Not hardly. They come from experience and knowing that others here have more experience in dealing with delivering in the heat. That's funny to me that you would say I need to gain knowledge about staying cool. I would think that after many years of doing it, I would have a little bit of knowledge, as opposed to someone reading an OSHA aid. You're funny.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Emotionally charged? Not hardly. They come from experience and knowing that others here have more experience in dealing with delivering in the heat. That's funny to me that you would say I need to gain knowledge about staying cool. I would think that after many years of doing it, I would have a little bit of knowledge, as opposed to someone reading an OSHA aid. You're funny.

Your experience didn't prevent you from the false claim that OSHA Compliance Officers simply sit in AC offices all day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Your experience didn't prevent you from the false claim that OSHA Compliance Officers simply sit in AC offices all day.
Ahhhh! It finally all makes sense now! The reason you ask so many questions yet will never answer any. And also why you just got so defensive about OSHA. I noticed before you saying that you've worked WITH UPSers for years. You are an OSHA Compliance Officer. Why didn't you just say so?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This is not relevant to this thread.

The man simply asked for some tips. I provide reliable resources.

Then the typical posters did their typical BC dance.

If the shoe fits by all means wear it.
How is it not relevant!
You seem to know much about things with no experience !
I love football and watched many games , but I am not qualified to tell Bill Bellichek how to run a 4th and 2 !!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is not relevant to this thread.

The man simply asked for some tips. I provide reliable resources.

Then the typical posters did their typical BC dance.

If the shoe fits by all means wear it.

It's totally relevant to this thread. You have no real life experience in this, drivers and inside workers do. The guy came here trying to get tips from people who have real life experience.
The shoe doesn't fit YOU.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ahhhh! It finally all makes sense now! The reason you ask so many questions yet will never answer any. And also why you just got so defensive about OSHA. I noticed before you saying that you've worked WITH UPSers for years. You are an OSHA Compliance Officer. Why didn't you just say so?
This is an inaccurate post.

Of course during conversation questions will be asked, but to say I never answer any is just not true.

Why the interest in the man behind the mask? Just deal with the issues.

"Principles over personalities".

Integrity

Binge Poster
How is it not relevant!
You seem to know much about things with no experience !
I love football and watched many games , but I am not qualified to tell Bill Bellichek how to run a 4th and 2 !!

What is this I claim to know?

You know nothing of my experience.

The statements have no basis in truth.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's totally relevant to this thread. You have no real life experience in this, drivers and inside workers do. The guy came here trying to get tips from people who have real life experience.
The shoe doesn't fit YOU.

How do you make this claim?

I passed on information from a reliable source.

I am not passing on emotionally driven speculation about the job title or credentials of a person posting on the BC.

1Simplemann

What is this I claim to know?

You know nothing of my experience.

The statements have no basis in truth.
That is the point. We know nothing of your experience. You hide behind your keyboard and dance around questions. For you to be taken credibly on this site, you should reveal yourself. Otherwise your not credible at all. Personally I find it distasteful.