How Do You deal With The Harassment Of The Flavor Of The Month?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
it's aggravating. this flavor of the month BS. they drive you crazy about a stupid number and then the next month go on to something else.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Depends on the flavor.

Anything non performance related. Doing the best I can.

Performance related. Hold on I need a steward if we are going to talk about performance.then say I'm doing the best I can.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It gives somebody higher up a feeling of importance to think of something new to harass us about. "I'm doing my best" is all I have to say to them.

Integrity

Binge Poster
it's aggravating. this flavor of the month BS. they drive you crazy about a stupid number and then the next month go on to something else.
olroadbeech,

What is the issue that you are referencing?

In my opinion the thread topic is too general.

No offense intended.

Sincerely,
I

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Par for the course....I turn the volume up my ipod and smile at their stupudity. You wanna whine about production numbers when you hand me 5 pages of add/cuts at 9am? Now you're paying me OT to move packages I already loaded again. Sounds real productive to me....lol

Par for the course....I turn the volume up my ipod and smile at their stupudity. You wanna whine about production numbers when you hand me 5 pages of add/cuts at 9am? Now you're paying me OT to move packages I already loaded again. Sounds real productive to me....lol
One of my best buds is a 22.3 and he has some issues sometime works by in the building and I always tell him to just listen to his iPod or stream a radio talk show. When they talk to you say one word answers or don't even reply.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Every winter my backing distance increases because a lot of customers use their turn around as a place to dump snow. Every winter my on car supe asks about my increase of backing distance. It's like the swallows returning to Capistrano and the buzzards returning to Hinckley.

Every winter my backing distance increases because a lot of customers use their turn around as a place to dump snow. Every winter my on car supe asks about my increase of backing distance. It's like the swallows returning to Capistrano and the buzzards returning to Hinckley.
Yes I recently was observed because of the amount and distance of some of my backs. My center manager said he was going to take the reverse gear out of my pc. Lol

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The flavor is performance here. I love how they start nitpicking with 4-5 ft of snow on the ground. Asked my driver sup to show me how to do it better. Haven't bothered me since.
That is so aggravating. I was still climbing piles of snow, and uphill drives, and sidewalks and steps with 3 inches of ice still on them, and hes complaining about overallow. While in theory the conditions are getting better, if you never step outside your cubicle, do you know what potholes are? You still cant go speed limit on most streets. I just look dumb, tell him their numbers are bogus, and do it the same way every day, always giving 100%, always safe, and no dfs or complaints. Just brought home my 20 yrs safe driving award, which was gathering desk in the office, I know I do a good job, and have certification to prove it.