How do you guys stay so fat?

snarts

I would think that having a job that has you constantly on your feet would help keep you in decent shape but when I look around the hub I work at all I see are overweight middle age men.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would think that having a job that has you constantly on your feet with help keep you in decent shape but when I look around the hub I work at all I see are overweight middle age men.
We make 100k a year or more. We live large.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I would think that having a job that has you constantly on your feet with help keep you in decent shape but when I look around the hub I work at all I see are overweight middle age men.
That's due to the fact that we don't have enough sniveling, metro-sexual, under-paid, wussy bitch preloaders to continually whoop up on when they get out of line getting on here asking stupid questions. We fat slobs need to do at least two good ass whoopins a week to burn any real calories. There's just not enough of you little bastards around to keep up that kind of regiment.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
6' tall

165 lbs

Hardly what you would call fat.
th

JL 0513

Very easy to eat more calories than even we burn. I've managed to gain weight as a driver and I could easily eat twice as much as I do.