How do you poo?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Okay...who drinks while on the can? I will admit in the mornings...I'll bring my coffee in there, so I can drink while its still hot...lol
Wow. My wife can't stand anything in the bathroom that's not barroom stuff. Bring the iPad in and she has to wipe it down. Food or drink. Nope walk in it and she throws it out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wow. My wife can't stand anything in the bathroom that's not barroom stuff. Bring the iPad in and she has to wipe it down. Food or drink. Nope walk in it and she throws it out.
I wouldn't sit on the can and eat a sandwich or something...but a cup of coffee or a beer? No biggie...lol. Texting and trolling makes me thirsty. :)

rod

Retired 22 years
I have two private ones. One in my shop and one in the house-----and I take care of them. The only time my wife looks at the one in the house is when we are going to have a house full of company and she is afraid someone will use it and it won't be up to her liking. Thats usually about the only time that the towels and washcloths match. She NEVER goes into the one in my shop.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yes beer In the shower,after work.

Wife thinks I am crazy.

She is correct.
Funny but true story. My boy got married in Baltimore a few years back and I was in it. We got tore down trunk for 3 days straight and titty clubbed it like a mother, so I got all tore down stupid drunk at the wedding, we got back to hotel late and still partying, I got in the shower with my pants and socks on with no shirt on(trying to sober up I guess lol) and I had 2 beers up on the shelf in the shower. 1 to the right and 1 to the left my boy opened the shower curtain freakin crackin da freak up. I can relate sorry bout the long story but that 1 was freakin classic dude lmfao.