How do you see this election playing out in the electoral college??

M

MenInBrown

There is NO doubt that OBAMA is in the position of having to defend states he should be clearly winning. That first debate really hurt OBAMA and while he has made up some ground to keep it at tied, he'd better hope his ground game in the swing states comes through.

In Ohio, in early voting, its been said by the election officials that OBAMA already leads by 20%.

We will see how that holds up next week.

Peace

TOS

You know if the very first vote was cast for Obama that put Romney down 100%

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is NO doubt that OBAMA is in the position of having to defend states he should be clearly winning. That first debate really hurt OBAMA and while he has made up some ground to keep it at tied, he'd better hope his ground game in the swing states comes through.

In Ohio, in early voting, its been said by the election officials that OBAMA already leads by 20%.

We will see how that holds up next week.

Peace

TOS
I am hearing the total opposite of what you are saying about early voting in Ohio.......somebody's wrong !!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Playing with you would be like playing with Gage after he was resurrected from the dead in Pet Sematary One.

Now thats funny!!!!

th_chimplaughgif.gif

th_chimplaughgif.gif

island1fox

I am hearing the total opposite of what you are saying about early voting in Ohio.......somebody's wrong !!

More and TOS,

What is truly sad for all of the American people is that we have lost an honest ,fearless watchdog .

Both of you are correct--the "news" is reporting both --Obama in lead in early ohio voting and Romney has lead in early Ohio voting. Obviously someone is lying !!

It is a shame no matter how partisan we are --the truth should always be told.:sad-little:

M

MenInBrown

More and TOS,

What is truly sad for all of the American people is that we have lost an honest ,fearless watchdog .

Both of you are correct--the "news" is reporting both --Obama in lead in early ohio voting and Romney has lead in early Ohio voting. Obviously someone is lying !!

It is a shame no matter how partisan we are --the truth should always be told.:sad-little:

I make a prediction that we may get the truth Nov. 7th

av8torntn

Heres a site where you can select the states and calculate the electoral map count!

My prediction is an Obama victory with:

Obama winning 294
Romney losing 244

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

How do you see it??

Peace

TOS

Based on your track record with predictions of being almost 100% incorrect I would say landslide Romney. If you add to that the fact that the more Obama campaigned the more he fell in the polls I would have felt very comfortable predicting a Romney landslide. I don't know if the Obama handlers saw this and pulled him off the campaign trail or if he just gave up but now that he hasn't been campaigning for a few days the race may end up being very close. Probably too close to call.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Based on your track record with predictions of being almost 100% incorrect I would say landslide Romney. If you add to that the fact that the more Obama campaigned the more he fell in the polls I would have felt very comfortable predicting a Romney landslide. I don't know if the Obama handlers saw this and pulled him off the campaign trail or if he just gave up but now that he hasn't been campaigning for a few days the race may end up being very close. Probably too close to call.

I have a saying in my parts bro... "Dont sing it , just bring it"... make your map, dont talk about landslides, show us the landslide on the map...

show us how much you know about the electoral college, step up, memorialize something. I DID... Im not all talk and no substance.

My map is there for all to see..... Your turn to step up or step out of the conversation.

Peace

TOS

M

MenInBrown

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=bbAa

and in my parts they would say you have "diarhea of the mouth bro"

av8torntn

I have a saying in my parts bro... "Dont sing it , just bring it"... make your map, dont talk about landslides, show us the landslide on the map...

show us how much you know about the electoral college, step up, memorialize something. I DID... Im not all talk and no substance.

My map is there for all to see..... Your turn to step up or step out of the conversation.

Peace

TOS

I gave MY prediction, MAYBE it will HELP you comprehend IF I capitalize RANDOM words or throw in a ! or !!.

Better?

av8torntn

This is only if Obama continues to campaign as the more he speaks the farther his poll numbers drop.

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=bdnl

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maine in a rush to cede their power to big liberal states.

rickyb

Maine in a rush to cede their power to big liberal states.

this is good, the electoral college is a joke

i see trump winning i guess but losing popular vote