How does My Computer Stack Up

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Trick,

Building your own box really isn't that hard. If you can change the spark plugs and distributor cap on your car then it's well within your capabilities. Plus you won't get all dirty :).

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I was told once to " get a life" he didnt know I`m an on line gamer and I have many lives ! I play BF2 most of the time . I just cant get used apple , I realise they make a better pc but I`m a microsoft fan. I also had a commodor 64 , that thing was the bees Knees when it came out . I used to have to use a tape recorder to load programs on it because I coildnt afford the floppy drive and I completed ghost and ghouls on the hard setting useing no cheats .... boy the good old days huh.

Right on brotha, I play Day of Defeat :Source if you ever wanna go toe to toe:cool:

dc300m01

I run a DELL and had no problems. Duel boot with windows xp and Ubuntu(Linux). Having just gone over to Ubuntu, I dont think I will ever go back to windows or god forbid Vista. All my programs run and no problems with viruses. Good bye MS forever

I have a Dell too..and Ubuntu that I havn't tried out yet. It runs like a champ:
P4 2.8ghz
1gb ram
GeForce 7600GS 256MB
Dual 19in LCD monitors
Logitech G25 racing wheel
Great for games (Test Drive: Unlimited, The Sims 2 - my girlfriend loves the Sims :lol:)