How does the 9-5 list work?

The Man

I'm curious i would love to be on the list, but i feel like i would just get on the radar for management.

If someone knows about the list, can you please explain?

BUCN85

There's a loophole where if you are assigned a route for a week and you go over 9.5 3 days you can get on it for that route the following week I believe. But as cover drivers how often do you get to cover the same route 2 weeks straight. So it's pretty pointless

Indecisi0n

There's a loophole where if you are assigned a route for a week and you go over 9.5 3 days you can get on it for that route the following week I believe. But as cover drivers how often do you get to cover the same route 2 weeks straight. So it's pretty pointless
Not if you request routes of guys who are on vacation.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm curious i would love to be on the list, but i feel like i would just get on the radar for management.

If someone knows about the list, can you please explain?

Screw the radar. Drivers being afraid to file and standing up for your rights is why we lose more of our rights every contract. If you let them walk on you once then they are just going to keep walking on you.
File on anything you can, no matter how trivial. I'm one of the only people in my building that files against supervisors working. And I've gotten paid for it.

35years

Gravy route
We have drivers that do the same route every day even though they are technically utility drivers. Often it is the ones who management feels could not handle doing new routes all the time. Many are femaleo_O. They don't need to have 4 years in to file.

If you cover a route for an entire week you can file if over 9.5 on 3 days without having worked 4+ years. That will put you on the list. The next time you file demand the monetary penalty. The guys around here who file every time without exception have their hours controlled. The ones who "sometimes" file will not have their hours controlled, but they still bitch about it. Make it clear you will file for monetary compensation for each and every violation

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Screw the radar. Drivers being afraid to file and standing up for your rights is why we lose more of our rights every contract. If you let them walk on you once then they are just going to keep walking on you.
File on anything you can, no matter how trivial. I'm one of the only people in my building that files against supervisors working. And I've gotten paid for it.
Thanks for having balls big enough to carry the whole damn center !!!!