How Does the White House Counter "Dissent" At Town Halls Meeting? Plants!

diesel96

Never saw anyone carrying a swatika , care to back up that claim.
Only heard about from that witch from Ca.

swastikas.jpg

tieguy

Banned
Yeah, and that's the amazing thing, because I didn't think Cheney would let us have elections LAST NOVEMBER.

I know its like a joke or something right?

so cheney and bush because you folks don't want to talk about Obama and biden screwing up the country right?

Like lets talk about Cheney running the country instead of Bush so we don't have to talk about Biden being a complete idiot right?

I think I got it.

Just wondering how long you will continue to make excuses before someone on your side admits you guys have the power and are misusing it.

thats the real joke.:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
Never saw anyone carrying a swatika , care to back up that claim.
Only heard about from that witch from Ca.
There are plenty of images available to view. The same TEA BAGGING morons who have nothing better to do than follow the drum beats of right wing idiots will carry ANY sign placed into their hands.

These are just a sample of the hundreds of morons across this country using the swastikas as symbols of stupidity.

The right wing has gone all out on this battle to protect the insurance and pharma companies bottom line at the expense of middle americans.

I laugh at the old people in the crowd who chant "we dont want goverment run healthcare" as they carry their medicare cards in their pocketbooks.!!

LOLOLOLOLOL Right wing old people, the easiest people in the USA to scare into stupidity!

:peaceful:

while you're posting pictures of morons could you include yours?:peaceful:

Oh look Obama doing moon walk away from public option.

Democrats in house outraged at moonwalk.

You guys are doing a great job of screwing this issue up without having to worry about a few wack jobs carrying the nazi Z. ROFLMAO

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Nice, but how about being specific. Then debate those policies. A typical liberal response. Never debates the issues just blames everyone else. Watch out for the stampede. There is a stampede coming out of the market today...20:1 which is big considering the low summer volume.

Here's a few notable examples - Iraq, Katrina, WMD, Cheney (who still can't shut up), The coalition against terror that failed to materialize, looking for Bin Laden in Iraq, wordification multiplicities of wonderizement (say with Texan accent), you're doin a heck here of a job Brownie, Ignoring health-care reform too long.........there are more but I don't think you'd need more than these. As for debate, how about giving the new guy a chance to prove himself one way or the other. Kinda hard to debate 8 years of a debacle laced tenure, with less than a year of the new one. We gave the last guy a second term after he made most of the above list.

bbsam

Staff member
Tie guy.

You have called the President our "boy".
You have twice refered to him as "moon walking"

I do not know if you are a racist, but it seems like the seniment is lurking just below the surface. What ***********party are you going to next?

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
Here's a few notable examples - Iraq, Katrina, WMD, Cheney (who still can't shut up), The coalition against terror that failed to materialize, looking for Bin Laden in Iraq, wordification multiplicities of wonderizement (say with Texan accent), you're doin a heck here of a job Brownie, Ignoring health-care reform too long.........there are more but I don't think you'd need more than these. As for debate, how about giving the new guy a chance to prove himself one way or the other. Kinda hard to debate 8 years of a debacle laced tenure, with less than a year of the new one. We gave the last guy a second term after he made most of the above list.

another lets talk about bush rather then what Obama is doing to this country post. Michael may be dead but his moonwalk lives.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Tie guy.

You have called the President our "boy".
You have twice refered to him as "moon walking"

I do not know if you are a racist, but it seems like the seniment is lurking just below the surface. What tea-bagging party are you going to next?

Note: when pressed for logical solutions on health care revert to Bush and cheney as a distraction. If still unable to come up with clear and convincing arguments then revert to racist allegations.

Whats next?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
another lets talk about bush rather then what Obama is doing to this country post. Michael may be dead but his moonwalk lives.:happy-very:

Well....kinda hard to give examples of Bush's mistakes without mentioning Bush.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Barney Frank is a despicable character with no respect for his constituents.......as evidenced by his town hall. What a pompous arse. :dead:

bbsam

Staff member
Note: when pressed for logical solutions on health care revert to Bush and cheney as a distraction. If still unable to come up with clear and convincing arguments then revert to racist allegations.

Whats next?
A simple question. Do you or do you not see your statements as racist? Put it this way. I am a black man. Would you call me "boy" to my face? Why or why not?

bbsam

Staff member
Better yet, tieguy, you are in management. Do you call black men who work for you "boy" and maybe suggest they "moon walk" over to your desk? Why or why not? I eagerly await your reply.

diesel96

Barney Frank is a despicable character with no respect for his constituents.......as evidenced by his town hall. What a pompous arse. :dead:

I can't believe anyone would vote for him.

Why would you defend an absolute maroon who injects nazi sentiments towards a Jewish Senator....Some of these a-hole protesters deserve a taste of their own medicine. The 1st admendment not only applies to constituents, but to those elected as well. So why mfg a hissy fit when a citizen blurts out bogus/offensive allegations and gets challenged.

moreluck

golden ticket member
deez.......Mr Frank was the one who lost control, He was flustered and couldn't handle the heat. He acted like someone who was in it for himself, not someone who represented others and their interests.